Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

i sit N&P upper (above cheese board) and normally hear the chants during the 80th minute - end of the game as this is quiet when we are 3-0 up [:P]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I really fancy a nice piece of cheese with some Cornish Wafers right now. What variety would you recommend?[/quote]

This may surprise you, but if you like a really well flavoured cheddar you can''t beat Valley Spire Vintage Reserve, £2.99 from Lidls.  I kid you not. [Y]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I really fancy a nice piece of cheese with some Cornish Wafers right now. What variety would you recommend?[/quote]

This may surprise you, but if you like a really well flavoured cheddar you can''t beat Valley Spire Vintage Reserve, £2.99 from Lidls.  I kid you not. [Y]

[/quote]Top tip, I''ll look out for that, I likes LIDL.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

Top tip, I''ll look out for that, I likes LIDL.

[Y]
[/quote]

Cheers Morty.  It''s in a blue wrapper, 400g.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="morty"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]Top tip, I''ll look out for that, I likes LIDL.[Y][/quote]

Cheers Morty.  It''s in a blue wrapper, 400g.

[/quote]On a similar vein, LIDL also do really good fresh parmesan.[Y]

[quote user="Bird Table"]On the way to Swindon please drive caerphilly.[/quote]MODS! This sort of thing is not acceptable on here. [+o(]

He''ll soon be getting a letter from the club to keep quiet. Also surprised the old bill haven’t giving him a 3 year ban either

Haha I cant belive this has been brought back to life again, My dad will be very happy!, i will make sure he knows his fans are still out there. last time i tried to bring this back to life someone tor me to bits!Oh well, maybe this is a sign thatthe cheese board must rise again.Oh the days at CR when he started this, i will never forget the first game he did it at.

Brie Brie For Now