Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

B***cks to Cheeseboard!

cant this thread die now?

jas :)

[/quote]

How about not posting on it, then it might die. I don''t really care to be honest, if I like a topic, I''ll read it and I might post, or I might not post. I, unlike others, are not obsessed with getting their post count up by putting 1 line on every topic, half of it is pointless. Rant over.

At the risk of going all John Motson, Charlton are called the addicks because a man used to turn up at their games and wave an addick (a fish apparently) on a stick.

So, if cheeseboard had been 100 years earlier, we''d probably be "The Cheeses" by now.

It would be far more appropriate. Neil Adams show would be "Cheese-Call" the supporters coaches would be "Club Cheese" and that bell-end in the lower barclay would be the "Cheese Fairy."

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I can''t believe the new investor post has more than this one??? How did it grow so quickly?? Had we agreed this one would die? If so sorry, I didn''t receive the memo.[/quote]

The "let''s all moan about americans" thread far surpassed this, it meandered for about 30 pages in the end I think.

CHEESEBOARD!Is it back?!I can''t believe we ever let it go!Things really are going amiss at the club these days... [:P]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

The "let''s all moan about americans" thread far surpassed this, it meandered for about 30 pages in the end I think.

[/quote]

Tis truely a sad day for this message board when Americans are more popular than cheese [:''(]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What we need right now more than anything else in the world, is a thread about American cheese.[/quote]

The Green Bay Packers are nicknamed the Cheeseheads.. due to the yellow Helmets that they wear....

good Job they dont wear Purple helmets or they might of got another name!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What we need right now more than anything else in the world, is a thread about American cheese.[/quote]

The Green Bay Packers are nicknamed the Cheeseheads.. due to the yellow Helmets that they wear....

good Job they dont wear Purple helmets or they might of got another name!

[/quote]Cheesy helmets is worse than purple IMO [:|]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][/quote]Did you see the Top Gear America special? "Would you like cheese with that?" Those over the pond are obsessed with it, and even worse most things seem to include imitation cheese. I assume its the sort of stuff McDonalds stick in their high quality burgers. Mmmmm yummy[:|]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

B***cks to Cheeseboard!

cant this thread die now?

[/quote]

How about not posting on it, then it might die. I don''t really care to be honest, if I like a topic, I''ll read it and I might post, or I might not post. I, unlike others, are not obsessed with getting their post count up by putting 1 line on every topic, half of it is pointless. Rant over.

[/quote]

Why should cheeseboard die? Its far too small atm to die quite yet ...

Hi, Myself and Mr Cheeseboard were talking before the season about reappearing with our Cheeseheads + knitted green and yellow mice (courtesy of some kind lady in the Riverend) but weren''t sure if there was still any interest. As the thread seems to have been rekindled then perhaps there might be. There is usually some comment each match about Cheeseboard from the people around us in the Riverend so we will have to see. We got promoted last time Cheeseboard was about so perhaps it''s a good luck charm. I will speak to him next match. Any views?

I always enjoyed the ''cheesboard'' cries and the hats so it''s a yes from me.

I can''t pretend to understand exactly what it''s about but please carry on!

[quote user="curnster"]

At the risk of going all John Motson, Charlton are called the addicks because a man used to turn up at their games and wave an addick (a fish apparently) on a stick.

So, if cheeseboard had been 100 years earlier, we''d probably be "The Cheeses" by now.

It would be far more appropriate. Neil Adams show would be "Cheese-Call" the supporters coaches would be "Club Cheese" and that bell-end in the lower barclay would be the "Cheese Fairy."

[/quote]

...and perhaps the now West Ham manager would be in charge, Gorgon Zola

I''ll get my coat...

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="curnster"]

[/quote]

...and perhaps the now West Ham manager would be in charge, Gorgon Zola

I''ll get my coat...

[/quote]

Why have Gorganzola when its clearly bree time baby............

Step into my office.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]In the peasants revolt of 1381

anybody unable to say "bread and cheese"

Without a foreign accent was sent to the block

[:O]

[/quote]What block was this?Edam? Red Leicester?

Who Votes the cheeseboard is regenerated.

You never know it might have some effect on players.

And if not, everyone gets to have a laugh.

[quote user="Martin Emms"]

[/quote]

we had a laugh when the thread first started and smiled when it made its previous comebacks.. but now its getting like George Foreman.. its made so many comebacks that no one actually cares anymore.....

lets let cheeseboard drop off the bottom of the board now shall we eh?

To you perhaps. I vote we kep resurrecting it forever.The rest of us like to remind ourselves that Carrow Rd used to be a fun place where we could have a laugh and a song, rather than the miserable bitching parade it seems to be nowadays. The disappearance of the Cheeseboard is a good example of how the enjoyment has slowly leaked away. Bring it back NOW

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Martin Emms"]

[/quote]

we had a laugh when the thread first started and smiled when it made its previous comebacks.. but now its getting like George Foreman.. its made so many comebacks that no one actually cares anymore.....

lets let cheeseboard drop off the bottom of the board now shall we eh?

[/quote]

Hey a bit like your posts then Jas, no one cares...................