Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

Ah but Shrimper,he is going in the guise of a missionary to preach to the unconverted at Cootes Hall

yeah i am totally with u on this one, and know wat ur talkin about! I too sit in area TL and wat ur sayin about cheese board is true! and yes

"CCCChhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeeeee Bbbbbboooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddd"

will properly become the clubs new "on the ball city!"...

But im with you i know wat cheese board looks like, but dont actually know who he is?! anyone know...? 

p.s CHEESE BOARD ROCKS!!!!

[quote]I know who he is, I will be taking him to the "Hall", and hopefully bringing him back to Norwich after the match (complete with his CHEESEHEAD).[/quote]

And I know who you are "Shrimper"!!Bow down low before the mighty Cheeseboard and beg forgiveness for supporting the "Scrimpers"!!

Sorry Nolegs but this has to be said!!

Yes us Shrimpers have bowed down to the Speckled Hen devouring prowess of the incredible "Cheeseboard". But he failed in his mission to convert.

Blues(Oh pardon me)2- Norwich 1 !!

4 goal drubbing- not this time!

After 7 pints of REAL ALE as the man himself calls it he found his way way into BOOTS HALL,on entering he stated out loud "MY GOD MY SHED IS BIGGER THEN THIS".

Cheeseboard then kept us entertained while our two teams played out a very dull game!!!!!,with his random chants,jumping up and down,and waving of arms.

What must be said is that yes he is mad but he did make our day and was a laugh to have in our mini bus on our journey home.

CHEESEBOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

has the great mr cheeseboard whoever he may be finally came to the end of a long and historic life????? i certaintly havent seen any recent evidence of him or his board?

Do you know I was just wondering the same thing at the QPR match. We could do with some light hearted stuff at the moment.

it is rumoured he was seen shopping on boxing day;aparently he would rather go bin hopping than watch the rubbish at Carrow Road.and its safe to say he wasnt the only one!

Just putting this back to the foe,''cos it just doesn''t seem the pinkun without a bit of ...wait for it ...chhheeeeeeeesssseebbbboaaardd!!!!!!!!

So will Mr Cheeseboard be gracing us with his presence this coming season?

Isn''t great to see it back...truely a reflection of our excitement generated  by our clubs transfer activities

If somebody is passing the cheeseboard round, I''ll have some stilton and nicely matured cheddar with my cream crackers please.

Primarily as an aid for us all, and because Blahblahblah really is the worst forum-fighter I''ve ever seen [;)], I thought up a Plan B.

So, has anyone tried the new flavours of Babybel?

Red over purple any day of the week.

Your views?

Thanks for finding this mb, I had him in a headlock, at least I think I did, it might have been his satchel.I''d go red, but does either of them match up to the sheer manliness of a Stilton or Wendsleydale ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Thanks for finding this mb, I had him in a headlock, at least I think I did, it might have been his satchel.

I''d go red, but does either of them match up to the sheer manliness of a Stilton or Wendsleydale ?
[/quote]

Not at all. There is cheese. And then there is babybel. Do not confuse the two.

I love Wendsleydale. Probably my favourite, alongside a good Brie (but clearly, not all on the same cracker)

My sincere apologies for mistaking the light pop of Babybel for the classical superiority of proper cheese.  You wouldn''t confuse Kylie with Elgar, would you ? I''m so disappointed in myself, I might just have to drink a MaxPax coffee as punishment.[quote]I love Wendsleydale. Probably my favourite, alongside a good Brie (but clearly, not all on the same cracker)[/quote]Good to see that you allow the cheese space to breathe.  Personally, I''d allow a 3-5 cracker gap between cheeses, but then I like dry crackers.

[quote]

I wonder what cheese Dave the Striker will buy once he moves over here?

[/quote]

Something forrin sounding.  Like an emmenthal.

Dear Pink Un lads and lasses,Could you ask, during interviews next season, each player what their favourite cheese is - and then create a cheeseboard page with a link to each players'' interviews ?  Maybe with a picture of each cheese next to their names ?Ta awfully much,Blah.

I''ve checked out Czech cheeses (nice little bit of alliteration there, don''t you think?) and I found Abertam. It''s a traditional farmhouse hard cheese made from sheep''s milk from the mountainous region of Bohemia. Sounds alright - I wouldn''t mind trying some myself.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Dear Pink Un lads and lasses,

Could you ask, during interviews next season, each player what their favourite cheese is - and then create a cheeseboard page with a link to each players'' interviews ?  Maybe with a picture of each cheese next to their names ?

Ta awfully much,

Blah.
[/quote]

Or.......perhaps we could have a competition every Friday afternoon to come up with a cheese related question to be asked to Peter Grant in each post match press conference.

You know, something like......If you were strolling down Gentlemans Walk and the puppet man was performing a medley of Kraftwerk songs whilst dressed as Windsor Davies'' character from Never the Twain, what cheese would you buy when you got down to the Tesco Metro?

[quote]You know, something like......If you were strolling down Gentlemans

Walk and the puppet man was performing a medley of Kraftwerk songs

whilst dressed as Windsor Davies'' character from Never the Twain, what

cheese would you buy when you got down to the Tesco Metro?[/quote]The puppet man was sharing his stage / paving slabs with an Elvis impersonator yesterday !  Does he get paid for that or is he a volunteer ?I suppose it beats sitting on your bum with a piece of cardboard with the words "Talentless and poor" scrawled on it in crayon.  But you can make 500 quid a week out of that at the Edinburgh fringe, a grand if there''s an American tour party passing.

[quote]Or.......perhaps we could have a competition every Friday afternoon to

come up with a cheese related question to be asked to Peter Grant in

each post match press conference[/quote]No no no no no.  The word is AND.  Not OR !!!!!! [:)]Long live the cheeseboard !  All hail the fermented milk !!!!!!!( I have an excuse, it''s Friday )

As this post has been here for over 3 years now, I think we should do what we can to keep it up and around the top page for as long as possible! Over 10,000 views is amazing!!

Anyone who hasn''t posted should jump in and leave a message.

Will the cheeseboard be present this season?

Mmm, cheese related questions for Peter Grant."That was a fantastic late winner from the boy Cureton today Peter, but I think the question we''ve all been dying to ask you is, which works better on a Jacobs, a Dorset Blue Vinney or a Lincolnshire Poacher ?"