Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Cheeseboard,
Apology accepted. I know how easy it is to get swept away on a tide of emotion at the moment. I don''t think I''m going to be able to make some more signs this week, unfortunately, and anyway no one has said they will be able to meet me outside the ground at 2 to collect any more if I could get a few done. Would it be worth asking the person on the left-hand turnstile (25 I think it is) if he/she still has the box with last week''s signs in? There might be a chance that they didn''t end up in the bin after all. I certainly hope that this is the case.
Regards to you and you posse of cheeseheads, and keep giving it loud yourselves! OTBC!!!

Well done Smyther Lips - a great website.

A lovely array of the finest cheeseboards.

Surely a new revenue stream for Delia in the canary shop?

Tut,tut Mr. CHEESEBOARD & TJ does the phrase secondary employment ring any bells I think the selling of foam cheeseheads & tee-shirts falls within this category,don''t call me no-legs just mr.10% and i''ll sell one to jerry!![we know who i mean]!!

yo cheesy!! nice to see all that training at work on the computer has come to fruition and no spilling mistocks!have you been going to night school or are you detailed education now!!

The cheeseboard thread has fallen from grace. It appeared of page 2 for the first time ever!

Nice shirt TJ, maybe we should treat Mr Cheeseboard to a cheese party at the last home game. Ive not had such a good laugh for ages now theres an extra injection of morale in the river end!

congratulations to susie b for making the ''cheeseboard'' signs they were out in force today i now posses one myself after mr cheeseboard handed them out just before the start of the game, but more are now needed for the preston game!

Thanks, your Lordship, for your kind words and multiple waving movements! I was so proud to see my humble little signs on display today. They were very visible from the City Stand. I will try to make some more, if you like, but all you guys may have to have a huge collection for my redundancy fund if I get caught! Can anyone meet me outside the ground at about 2 pm before the Preston game to take the box from me, so I don''t have to leave it on the turnstile this time? That would be a big help. Please post on here well before the game if you can and I will go ahead and do some clandestine laminating! (Seems like the cheesy ones had some competition from a blow-up doll today. The cheese perhaps needs to be a bit sexier next time?!?! Any suggestions as to how?!)

The shout of Cheeseboard! Cheeseboard! Cheeseboard! today was fantastic. The loudest yet so far. Superb. Mr Cheeseboard was SOO happy that the Cheeseboard signs were so popular, As he said "They nearly snatched my hands off!" Good on you Suzi, "Can I have some more?". Where have I heard that before? I even had a lady ask me to turn around so her girl could read my T shirt. Ah, The fame! Anyway, what an excellent display from the lads today. That includes the fans too. As without us the club wouldn''t be where they are. It''s so nice to see how the fans have gotten behind the team of late. Just watch out for the Cheeseheads! Say no more.

Okay, so I finally decided to read all this posting about CHEEEESEEBOOOAAARRRD!!
Have to say that nothing was seen, or heard, from the Barclay against Wallsall, which seems a shame as you River Enders / South Standers etc have your own private party going which the whole ground should join in on.
Any news whether Tim and Helen are interested?
In the meantime, this post will boost the topic up the board again :-0]

Suzi, I must admit I don''t normally turn out from the Kings Arms ''til 2.50 but if you want me to pick up some signs earlier (not too early tho'') I will. But I can tell you now that Mr Cheeseboard will be back next season as a Cheesehead! Watch this space! Let me know where you want to meet.

Fatman Fat i would just like to point out it has nothing to do with the southstanders just block TL of the river end in the corner with our own set of fans in the city stand, but could you see the signs anyone in the barlcay?

Nope...couldn''t see or hear anything from the Barclay....apart from the Beryl the BlowUp Doll.
My apologies to the City Standers..shouldn''t have mixed them up with the South Standers.

Saw the signs and heard the shouts in the city stand. First time I''d noticed it - because of the signs. But why cheeseboard????

Never saw any sign of the cheeseboard on the highlights, but then again, when you score 5, most of the highlights are taken up with goals anyway! Let''s get the cheesboard back on page 1!

The question, ''why cheeseboard?'' is too deep to go into and from what I know of this man would bring a confused, possibly drunken reply. My dad also works with this ingenious man (Bob Rix for all those at this prize winning answer of a workplace) and has told me many tales of this mans'' before match antics (and T.J''s) And I''ve been told how the cheesboard came about. No wonder my dads'' sanity remains in question from the working environment they are in.

Carly, I''m from the States, and a good friend of TJ''s. I have had the pleasure of attending 2 games in the past with him and Mr. CHEESEBOARD (Colin). Both times were so memorable....and I still have my sanity. =)

im sure my dad lost his sanity when he first started goign to watch norwich.
right tiem to get this back on page 1

sorry carly there is no question as to yor dads sanity....mad as a box of frogs!thats why we like him so much..he fits in well at work!the question''why cheeseboard''....who cares!when drunken men meet they shall shout..CHEESEBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don''t wish to come between father and son but sorry martin your dad has never exhibited any signs of ever having walked on the same street as sanity!!cirrosis yes, sanity never, long live the cheeseboard!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry colin[cheesy] i''m replying to my own messages!too much wolf golden jackal[is that possible]??