Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

Just thought I''d add a bit more to keep the Cheeseboard on page 1. I don''t really know what to say. Has the original cheeseboard been returned yet? We saw one last Saturday but apparrently it wasn''t the original.

no mouse the poor man has to use second best!!!! it may end up in the european court of human rights, it''s disgraceful,let''s start a campaign the B.B.C.B. bring back cheese board !!!!!

Hey sussie my dad has agree with this. do u want to mail them and shall i mail them as well just to get it noted.
So Go On Send AWAY!

Views isn''t unique people, it''s just the total requests - so if you''ve looked once a day for a week, that''s 7 views. Certainly one of the the highest I remember, and in terms of numbers of replies it must be in the top 10.

Vince I would love to add to the number of views but cannot get through to the Norwich City site at the moment. Can you check to see what the problem is as I need my daily fix. Thanks.

Same here - I''m not sure what''s happening exactly; the Norwich forum threads seems impossible to reach, other ones on here and EDP24 are hit and miss. Unless the fairies fix it during the night, looks like you''ll have to wait until tomorrow morning. Sorry everyone. I''m off to do the washing up instead.

Thanks for the quick response, have put my dishwasher on, now off to watch the football highlights on Sky. Shame Green didn''t get a run out tonight but at least Henderson and Jarvis played a big part in the England u-19 draw against Germany, and Mulryne seemed to have played well for Northern Ireland. Maybe all three will feature in the away match against Burnley.

Back online and we''re up to 2005! Good work everyone. Thanks for the info Vince and great news from Martin. I''ll email Robbie and get him to keep an eye out for your emails. Remember if they''re going to use it on the show they probably need some sort of clip they can play. If you think the chant was loud enough to be caught on the microphones of the cameras recording the games then there''s a good chance they can make a piece out of it. Fingers crossed...

I have just e-mailed Soccer Am about Mr. Cheeseboard, asking them if they can help with our campaign to get Martin''s dad''s cheeseboard back, and explaining what he does to keep us entertained at games. Shall now await a reply and let everyone know if and when I hear anything. (If anyone remembers the ''Save Chip'' campaign of recent years, perhaps we could make some A3/A4 sized ''CHEESEBOARD'' signs for the televised Wigan game next Friday. Is anyone else up for that? I think it could be very funny and would definitely be noticed if enough of us did it. Also, it might help to ease the tension a bit, especially as it''s going to be a real tough and important game. Thoughts please?

I really can''t stand primula, sheer evil in a tube.

Anyway, Great idea to get Sky involved, we need a bit of lighthearted publicity.

I can see the placards now, "FREE THE CHEESEBOARD ONE"

I reckon I know what happened to the original cheeseboard...

Having just done a search on google for "cheese board norwich city" I found this link...

http://www.cheeseboard.co.uk/new/saycheese/recipes_kids.html

Whilst I found it amazing to start off with that there is a site called cheeseboard.co.uk (!!!) theres this woman called Jane Griffen who (suspiciously?) used to work at Norwich City FC mentioned on the site.

Putting two and two together I reckon she has waltzed off with THE cheese board!

Call the police quick!

when i first started this post way back when i thought it might get a few views but 75!!!!! come on people keep it going i wanna be the first person to post a post that has 100 views to it!

Perhaps everyone could bring a random object, and just shout about it through out a game. now that would be funny......

FLOPPY DISC!!!!!!
DOUBLE BASS!!!!!!
TABLE LAMP!!!!!!

yeh, u all get the idea.....

Can''t wait for Soccer am Saturday morning, me and the boy watch it from 9 til 12. Hopefully waiting to hear or see something about Norwich City, doesn''t happen often though. Mr Cheeseboard might raise our profile he certainly raises our spirits and makes us all smile when we see him on match days.
Cheeseboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick update for you all: I haven''t had a reply from Soccer Am yet, but I suppose that doesn''t mean that they won''t include our ''cheeseman'' in Saturday''s programme. I shall be watching with interest. I take it that no one liked the idea of holding ''Cheeseboard'' cards at the Wigan game since it hasn''t been mentioned again. (I would have been happy to make some and leave them on the two N & P turnstiles near the clubshop for people to take if they wanted to, so please say if you think this is a goer).

Incidentally, did anyone see both the Capitals'' NCFC flag and East Harling C. C.''s flag at the test match in Bridgetown yesterday? (The Capital''s flag was almost directly below the other one in the Sir Garfield Sobers Stand). It is so good to see our fine club and county represented like this.

I don''t really watch cricket, but i did see a Great Yarmouth flag during the England/Sweden match. I assume they would have been Norwich fans.

To be honest, I''d be surprised if they did include something this week. They need something to use, video or sound. The idea of taking signs to the Wigan game could well get it on the show though.

Just an update on the substitute cheesboard used to great effect on 2 occasions since the original was confiscated. The "sub" has a 100% record and has won on both it''s appearances. A big thanks to Nicky at the "Kings Arms" for it''s loan. We''re looking into getting cheeseheads from Green Bay or a Cheese Crown for Mr Cheesboard to wear. In fact you can get cheese baseball caps etc. Anybody else interested? They''re likely to be £20 - 25 inc shipping. Anybody knowing Green Bay Packers will know what I mean. Unfortunately they will have to come from USA and are expensive but hey you''re only on the Earth once. Let''s have some fun.

as a fan of soccer am i must agree that it is a must see show. Hopefully the man they call MR CHEESEBOARD will be profiled. I have an understanding that emails are being sent in to the show about the legend.

Nice to see the lads doing so well today. A brave desicion by Worthy to play 3 up front. Eventually fitness etc overpowered a good Burnley side. Unfortunately Mr Cheeseboard and the Cheeselets couldn''t get a ticket to go so we weren''t there to see it. BUT we will be back Friday.

i take it you sit near mr cheeseboard. what support we gave him last home game even people in the city stand, just a few more people and the barclay will hear it! altogether now, altogether now, altogether now.altogetherrr cccccccchhhhhhheeeeeeeeeesssssssseeeeeeebboooaarrrdd

after having read through most of the post on here. I think that it is fantastic what people have been saying about Mr cheesebaord, showing him support and people now even to start to singalong with him. He really is starting to get other river end supporters singing ocaasionally now each game i here more people singing in to the songs sung by the rest of the ground. So i say we owe u Mr cheeseboard, you are truly a great man.

Message for Martin, son of Mr. Cheeseboard:
In the next few days I am going to try to make some ''CHEESEBOARD'' signs. I might even be able to sneakily laminate them, which will make them longer-lasting! On Friday I will leave them with the guys on turnstiles 25 and 26 (I think those are the correct numbers, but they''re the two nearest the clubshop), then you can collect them, take them into the ground and distribute them to people around you. Hopefully we might get them seen on the telly and Soccer AM may decide to feature your dad and campaign to get his cheeseboard back. (As I''m in the City Stand it won''t be easy for me to get them to you any other way, unless you would like to arrange to meet me outside the ground). Hope you think this is ok, Martin, but let me know on here if you have any better ideas or indeed if you do not want me to do this!!!