Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

I’m all seriousness, how is Cheeseboard these days? Any slices of the action at recent games, or grating on people?

My view is that bumping old threads like this is a delight...  Only a few of this delightful threads left. This was one of the biggest threads at the time! 

• Like 2

It's only a matter of time before Fabio Quagliarella get's bumped as well to reunite with Cheeseboard!

I honestly didn't realise that threads still existed from that long ago.

Edit: 2003, I'm guessing they are threads they ported over as there are people that are still about but, like my account from back then, haven't been pooled. So my account says I have been here since January 2007 but posts that go back further... 😂

Edited by chicken

My memory must be playing tricks, I thought this thread had gone into many many more pages than just 15 back in the day!

Also, can someone let me know me why people get so arsey about bumping old threads on forums? 

10 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

My memory must be playing tricks, I thought this thread had gone into many many more pages than just 15 back in the day!

Also, can someone let me know me why people get so arsey about bumping old threads on forums? 

People get arsey about everything on here.

Someone shouted out cheeseboard in the lower Barclay at the Bournemouth cup game this season, I don’t know if it was the authentic cheeseboard though.

• Like 1

it shows what a unique club we are , oldest club song in world football , biggest rotating tv screen in world football and some geeze randomly shouting cheese board ,whilst waving a cheese board about. 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Fulham have raised the cheeseboard stakes so high I doubt anyone will attempt to better them.

Having it carved into it seems like a bad design choice, I can't imagine it's easy to get a bit of Danish blue out of the corner of a 2 if it gets pressed in there...

After that goal at Chelsea it must be gorgon ZOLA. Or may be edam IDAH **** he gets mentioned in every thread. How about breaking a habit and getting behind the lad? Please.