Sign in to follow this  
The Lord

cheeseboard!!!!!!!

This thread charts the ever changing fortunes of the club, and the ever changing characters on this message board.  Does Mr Cheeseboard still come to matches, does he still run a microbrewery (or has he drank all his product given what I've read on here), who is Susie B, and interesting to see Jas changed his name on here!  Questions, questions, as all good pieces of social history should prompt.  

Käsebrett!

Thanks to Feedthewolf for bumping this thread again.

Not only is it something close to my heart - CHEESEBOARD - but it shows just how this board has developed over the last 15 years. What started off - CHEESEBOARD - as an innocent and amusing post has unwittingly given us an historic account of the trials and tribulations of being a NCFC supporter over the last 15 years - CHEESEBOARD!

So I say, resurrect the CHEESEBOARD and blow raspberries at the party poopers and naysayers!

We salute you CHEESEBOARD and hope that your cheeselets reintroduce you to the good ole times!

One final word before I leave .......CHEEEEEESEBOAAAARRRRD!

On 11/09/2013 at 15:35, Dr. Ink said:

This used to be the longest thread ever. Now it''s been easily eclipsed by the damn Quagliarella story.

Back to the future for you. It's not pretty.

• Haha 1

On 06/04/2019 at 06:30, kick it off said:

Can't imagine why this never caught on... bizarre at best, serious mental health issues in probability.

CHEESEBOARD!!! 🧀

Now that we are in the Premier League, we need to ensure that we resurrect the CHEESEBOARD at as many games as possible  - if nothing else, it will confuse the bejasus out of the opposition supporters and players!

It also gives some of the new forum posters the opportunity to question why they have actually joined this forum 🙄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ABC (A Basingstoke Canary) said:

CHEESEBOARD!!! 🧀

Now that we are in the Premier League, we need to ensure that we resurrect the CHEESEBOARD at as many games as possible  - if nothing else, it will confuse the bejasus out of the opposition supporters and players!

It also gives some of the new forum posters the opportunity to question why they have actually joined this forum 🙄

Great idea. It will ensure we can sneak a little media coverage from the top 6, at least until our run of unbeaten games gets us into the top four.

9 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Great idea. It will ensure we can sneak a little media coverage from the top 6, at least until our run of unbeaten games gets us into the top four.

Media coverage in the most Alan Partridge-esque fashion available.

14 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Bold, but unless we move to the M1/M6 corridor they'll never find us. 

• Like 1

On 02/04/2019 at 18:59, KiwiScot said:

Will this thread spoil my enjoyment of cheese?

Might spoil your enjoyment of this board.

Is this really the best "comedy" we have? A Guy shouting a random word for no reason whatsoever, that isn't even remotely funny?

No wonder we're considered parochial yokels by the rest of the country if this is what we have to offer and is being genuinely reminisced about 15 years later.

Edited by kick it off
  • Haha 1

Never seen this thread before as a new poster, but who am I to diss a brie? 😉

7 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Never seen this thread before as a new poster, but who am I to diss a brie? 😉

Annie Lennox is now signing a cheesy version of “Sweet Dreams” in my head 😬😆

Edited by Hansterbubble

Without doubt my favourite thread!

The original pinkun long thread. 

I'm off to eat some really great strong cheddar and my favourite crackers... 

Cheese Board ! 

5 hours ago, kick it off said:

Is this really the best "comedy" we have? A Guy shouting a random word for no reason whatsoever, that isn't even remotely funny?

No wonder we're considered parochial yokels by the rest of the country if this is what we have to offer and is being genuinely reminisced about 15 years later.

Good thread though sadly i think I know where it's going. 

5 hours ago, kick it off said:

Jesus, he'll be having a pop at Marigold and the Puppet Man next!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, kick it off said:

At big golf tournaments some fans shout mashed potato,now that's random😄

I've just been into Morrisons and randomly somebody was shouting CHEESEBOARD.... I didn't see who it was but I suspect that it may have been Hernandez.

Edited by Pigs in Space
Spelling!

29 minutes ago, Pigs in Space said:

I've just been into Morrisons and randomly somebody was shouting CHESSBOARD.... I didn't see who it was but I suspect that it may have been Hernandez.

Even funnier if the mystery person had been shouting CHEESEBOARD .... 

21 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Even funnier if the mystery person had been shouting CHEESEBOARD .... 

Checkmate with that comment!