Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

2003/2004 Winners Medal for sale on EBAY.

Didn''t the keeper we brought from Burnley get a medal before he was shown the door?

Admirable Crichton.......[;)] ;~)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Didn''t the keeper we brought from Burnley get a medal before he was shown the door?

Admirable Crichton.......[;)] ;~)

[/quote]

Crichton, hes a complete nutter!!!, i was on jury service with him last year complete prankster!!!!

he had the court usher running backwards and forwards (missing his lunch) when we were deciding a verdict!

he kept asking for a apple or crisps or water he did it about 10 times in 5 minutes the poor usher was on his knees!!!

What would you accept for the medal?

Unluckly i spotted this a bit too late, but i would be interested in buying it if you wanted to make a quick buck. 

im thinking Kevin cooper...

He said at the time that he didnt feel part of the squad and wanted to keep celebrations low key at the time because he was still a wolves player... as we never signed him and he already had a promotion medal it might be logical to be him?

jas :)

I will try to find out whose medal it was, I''m equally curious. Having thought about it, I think that (assuming it was a loan player) it shows great dignity to have given the medal up for no personal gain, to a charity.

Still chuffed to nuts that I now have the medal. I''ll look back on that season with pride at how things came right for us  that year in style.

I''m sure it won''t be long til we''re back to winning ways.

OTBC

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im thinking Kevin cooper...

He said at the time that he didnt feel part of the squad and wanted to keep celebrations low key at the time because he was still a wolves player... as we never signed him and he already had a promotion medal it might be logical to be him?

jas :)

[/quote] Could well be! Fancy giving away a Champions medal though!!

I doubt it''s Hucks, he loves city. I reckon Crouch or Cooper, both loan players, coops felt out of it at the end and crouchy wasn''t allowed to come to the parade. Did Harper get one?