Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Curious as to ages

39, although after last night i feel 75! and ive lost most of me hair too. i had an afro at the beginning of the season but its all been pulled out now! lol

[quote user="shyster"]

45 going on 14.

I have 5 kids also, Dicky.

Bloody hard work aren''t they? Especially when three of ''em are teenagers.

[/quote]

Hard work doesn''t sum it up - my latest two are 17month old twins - now that is hard work.

46 - Moved to Norfolk as a 13 year old Spurs supporter, but was converted within a year and enjoyed my teen years as one of the Barclay faithfull. Had the best of both worlds within the first few years with the likes of Martin Peters, Jimmy Neighbour and Martin Chivers coming to join us. I now live back near London but still follow the green and yellow and bringing up a new generation of canaries, even if they have uttered a few times this season, "Why cant we follow Arsenal or Chelsea???". Thank goodness that moderate parental chastisement is still allowed!!

55       4 children 3 daughters gone ,son still at home , and a city fan , saw my first match when i when i was  5 ,my brother plonked me on the  wall near the bye line , got hit in the face with the ball , crying for most of the match , i didn''t know what i was seeing ( a lot of you say i still don''t) but i was hooked only 1 team for me . 

Supported City since I was 9 And first game that I saw was City 0 Sunderland 0 and the great Phil Boyer got sent off for throwing a punch!

49, can remember standing under the old Pink-Un scoreboard at the River End when first going to see City in the late 1960''s - Hughie Curran and all that!  

25 and have a 16 month old Daughter.  Fair play to Dicky looking after twins, my one is more than a handful.

Being in Brighton Dicky, do any of your kids support them or are any City fans?

18 - My first game was when I was about 4 - I think it was Sheff Wed, but not 100%!

45 yrs old .Who needs the play offs .Lets stay where we are, nothing better than going to an away game like Hull , Leeds ,or Sheffield utd on a cold winters day.Dont panic lads we will be back in the big time.

By the way the pies at leeds were not to bad

29 last Tuesday.   Been a Canary since birth, lived in Watton, Barnham Broom, Drayton, Horsford then moved to Stevenage at 11 and have stayed here ever since, but still NCFC through and through.

Over 40 and thats as much as I''m going to admit [:)]

45, first game was a night game against Southampton (may have been in one of the cups), that was in the South stand when the kids could be held up to stand on the crush railings. Then used to go in the Barclay, catching the coach from Gorleston (outside the Feathers for those who know it) - 50p return by the way.

Don''t get to games now as I am a shift worker down in Fareham (just outside Pompey), missed the Burnley game on the telly as I was on nights although it does sound as if I was a bit lucky there.

Oh, you only wanted to know how old we were didn''t you Dicky - sorry for waffling on.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

25 and have a 16 month old Daughter.  Fair play to Dicky looking after twins, my one is more than a handful.

Being in Brighton Dicky, do any of your kids support them or are any City fans?

[/quote]

My eldest boy (10) was Arsenal and is now Norwich, my second (8) has always been Norwich and my third (5) went to his first game against Stoke (cried when we scored the first goal - sweet).  Take the oldest two to quite a few games home and away, but they get bored when we spend up to 7 hours in a car for a home game and sometimes more for away games.

thats where ur Psp and nintendo DS come in handy Dicky! modern technology, the savior of the long car Journey!

jas :)

22 years old with long term girlfriend Rachel and hopefully future wife!! Finally managed to persude her to come to the football (match against Derby - won 2-0) and she enjoyed it!!! Been supporting the yellows since 1995!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]22 years old with long term girlfriend Rachel and hopefully future wife!! Finally managed to persude her to come to the football (match against Derby - won 2-0) and she enjoyed it!!! Been supporting the yellows since 1995![/quote]

My Girlfriend supports Ipswich!!!!!!!! our babys due on 4 weeks... and im making sure its a Norwich fan!

33 - married, no kids yet, but hope so in the next couple of years...

Been in East Africa for the last 10 years, and seen about 5 games in that time.  Was a Carrow Road regular for the 12 or so years before that - the best of years of our history...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

thats where ur Psp and nintendo DS come in handy Dicky! modern technology, the savior of the long car Journey!

[/quote]

Got PS2s fitted in the car, but they still get bored.  End up shutting them up with coke and sweets, which makes them absolutely hyper and a total mare on the way back.  Not too bad if we''ve had a good win, but not great if we lose.