Sign in to follow this  
NCISA

NCISA response

But I''ve joined the worthyout group Rossi  and attended  their last protest and will attend the next one, so why would I need to start a group of my own?

Change the record, you''re getting boring!

At least Yankee has a sensible view to put across Rossi!

I have one question , and i put this to both NCISA and to the organisers of www.worthyout.co.uk

If there is a win against leicester tomorrow, backed up by good results

in 2-3 games afterwards (Good being a very subjective word, mind) will

these bodies once again be calling on people not to protest? An

isolated protest, sadly, doens''t do as much as an extensive effort. If

this was a war, you would not send one wave of soldiers in, you would

send more over the top continually. It is the same with protests,

(though in theory the waves will be the same people with additions each

time.)

Also, do you ever feel you are slightly to cosy to the club? Whilst i

have seen this discussed elsewhere i feel uncomfortable having an

INDEPENDENT supporters group that has connections inside the club, be

this Roys respect in the boardroom or whatever. The truth is this will

never get us anywhere. Remember after the NCISA went to meet with the

board? everything died down... nice little bit of cosying up. It''s very

much like watching an old pals act, and is almost sickening.

Don''t get me wrong i think Worthington should go ... but we don''t need

this to be another one off. Lets keep it strong. Keep it consistent.

and get the man to say his thankyou''s and goodbyes.

P.S. yes removal of sponsership for Livermore is a V. good idea.

Kathy,

Before you fall asleep on us [:)] could you just tell us if  the NCISA be sponsoring Livermore next season,is it the 7th or 8th year running?

Thanks

[quote user="cityangel"]At least Yankee has a sensible view to put across Rossi![/quote]

ouch! tee hee. thats put me in my place.

muppett

[quote user="cityangel"]

But I''ve joined the worthyout group Rossi  and attended  their last protest and will attend the next one

[/quote]

didnt see you there cityangel 

[quote user="cityangel"]

Kathy,

Before you fall asleep on us [:)] could you just tell us if  the NCISA be sponsoring Livermore next season,is it the 7th or 8th year running?

Thanks

[/quote]

We havent had a committee meeting since this came up so the answer is dont know at the moment.

<devils advocate>It''s great to have a group like the NCISA to demonstrate the fickle nature of fans - win a few games = protest off, lose only a couple of games = Worthy Out! Join Us!</devils advocate

Every time I put the message board on someone else has called me cosy. May be I havent made the right career choice. I think I shall have ''Cosy'' tattooed on my forehead.

I was protesting today. Where were the rest of you?

Thats exactly what I was wondering, where was everyone?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Thats exactly what I was wondering, where was everyone?

[/quote]

what can we do angel, seems like we gonna have to stick together and tough it out? any ideas on moving forwards?

I didnt attend as I was watching the ''egg chasers''.  However I cant see the protests working to be honest. The large protest last time it seems was a truly magnificent effort but I don''t see the board changing their minds no matter how pathetically we play.

And Nigel is not an honest man and will not quit. I will be joining in the Silent Protest/Hoof Chants at long balls protest inside the ground during matches for the rest of the season.

[quote user="Kathy"]

Every time I put the message board on someone else has called me cosy. May be I havent made the right career choice. I think I shall have ''Cosy'' tattooed on my forehead.

I was protesting today. Where were the rest of you?

[/quote]

No Kathy, what you need to do, is wear a wooly hat with two holes in it. One for the handle, one for the spout and you could be NCISA''s "Tea Cosy".......[:D]

Hi Rossi,

I personally would like to know the views of the majority and the only way we can do this is to have someone outside each turnstile, the ticket office, club shop etc asking a question like,

Would you be confident of success next season with Worthy, Livermore & Foley in charge?

Get their names and a contact number , lets see what the split is and then we''ll get a clearer picture.

I honestly think there''s thousands who want him out but for whatever reason they dont want to be seen protesting.

Sorry I missed you Saturday

Cityangel

P.S Think we should also continue with the protests beofre the QPR and Wolves games

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Kathy, are you a woman scorned?[/quote]

In a way. My love for Norwich City isnt being returned at the moment.

angel,

i too put this idea forward to the worthyout group, but they obviously felt that there was more interest in a protest (i''m not sure if there would be any safety issues also.)

i honestly think that people just want the whole thing to end and to get their football back. i sit around a few who have been anti-worthy for a couple od seasons, and even they are saying they havent the stomach anymore.

Rossi.

The petition/questionnaire idea has been muted a few times. Problem we have, is that the club owns the land around the turnstiles and we have been told in no uncertain terms that the club would not allow it. The main reason being given, is that it would affect the flow through the turnstiles possibly causing congestion and therefore a safety issue. The only other possible way of doing this would be to blanket cover the approach roads, but this would probably bring the police into play. We think this is the way forward and are working hard to find a way round it.

i appreciate your reply worthyout

for me anything like this has to endorse its validity by incorportating names, customer numbers, that sort of thing. i always seem to find plenty of ''bottlers'' when anonymity disappears, hence the low protest levels. i keep thinking and if i come up with anythig i''ll let u know

The club can do very little about people requesting signatures to a

protest outside the ground, and i would doubt they would do anything.

Imagine the uproar ''Doncaster (or other) stops fans organising

protest.''  That would create a PR nightmare and i think the club

is a little bit to much to the wise to do that. SO EXPLOIT IT.  Im

quite sure 30 people could be found to collect signatures.  

Put my name on the list

There were 75 of us in that protest on Saturday, lets say that 40 were adults over 18. If all 40 of us were placed in two''s in strategic entrance points to Carrow Road at 1pm for the next game and only managed to get 200 signatures per couple thats 4000 names and addresses which I think would send out a powerful message.

I''ll volunteer to patrol Morrisons with Rossi[:D] bet we''d get more than 200 signatures in there [:D]

This is also where the NCISA could help they''ve got 500 ish members, even if only 60% are worthyouters thats another 300 signatures they could collect for us.