Not one to start these kind of threads...

But can't see this going anywhere at all.

We are terrible. Get him out now!! How can you be 2 up then sling it all away. We ARE SH1T

Edited by Ward 3
Spelling
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Whilst I agree that he needs to go it’s not just about him, is it? This squad is pi55 poor and that’s all thanks to Waster Webber! The sooner that waster goes the better and I hope his wife and the owners follow very quickly after him! 

Edited by TheBaldOne66
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Not one to start these kind of threads...

But can't see this going anywhere at all.

We are terrible. Get him out now!! How can you be 2 up then sling it all away. We ARE SH1T

It's not just him, the club is in an utter mess. Delia should sell up and get out. Webber should f*ck off now on the Leeds team bus and take his wife with him 

That’s it though .. poor  manager but even worse players .. our bench weakens us every game . We have a striker who is shot after 60 mins and half the players with losing mentality still zero steel in mid .. without investment and better players going nowhere . To lose 2-3 today absolute disgrace … total bottle jobs week after week 

He’s tactically inept. Very easy to see why he has such long losing runs on his CV. He is wasting any potential in our season. Need rid 

I have to agree, I just can’t understand what he is thinking.

Sticking with a formation that isn’t working

Playing two slow centre backs who are not working

not playing Sara in his best positon

Playing Gibbs in wrong position and ahead of better players.

bringing on springett….what the f is that about…he offers absolutely nothing.

I had big hopes for him and would like some consistency but it’s almost like he is trying to get sacked.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rock bus said:

I had big hopes for him and would like some consistency but it’s almost like he is trying to get sacked.

Taking off Hernandez is understandable given he was doing nothing but then brining on Springett when Sainz was there was baffling.

• Like 1

New SD needs to make a decision on the new manager, but Wagner feels a lost cause to be honest, he inevitably wont be here long term (previous mans choice) and I think he knows it.

Wagner won't go and Webber won't sack him. We have to hope the new sporting director has the balls to bring a fresh approach. 

What a mess the club is... 

Just now, Kenny Foggo said:

Wagner won't go and Webber won't sack him. We have to hope the new sporting director has the balls to bring a fresh approach. 

What a mess the club is... 

Rather feels like we are in the similar kind of mess we were in prior to Farke joining us.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, he needs to go but who replaces him? Who's avaible? Warnock? Dear oh dear

Given his success in the England role, I wonder whether Lee Carsley is worth a go. I’d imagine we could get him, should we want. 

7 minutes ago, rock bus said:

I should also have added playing Idah…it’s like playing with 10 men. He may have been offside but he didn’t know that when he missed yet another sitter. Absolute rubbish

Just now, Foxy2600 said:

Right now I’d take Russell Martin - he’s stopped the rot at the Saints

Yeah, beacause he's going to drop all his tools to end his current promotion run to join this mess..

• Like 1

don't normally say anything on these posts but something needs to change, today's result is a disgrace after going 2 up, we all knew that they would be strong at the end of the game and to not be prepared and ready for that is disgusting, the whole club needs an overhaul from top to bottom now and I hope the replacement for Webber is given what he needs to do his job properly, Wagner has one hand tied behind his back which doesn't help but on that sh*t show today he is equally to blame as anyone else is

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, beacause he's going to drop all his tools to end his current promotion run to join this mess..

I live daaarn Saarf matey. 5 weeks ago the real Scum wanted him gone ASAP. Funny how  a few games change the complexion?

Edited by Foxy2600
Spelling

Last straw today

Simply HAD to get Forshaw on for Gibbs when we we still winning

That could have been at any time between 45-75 mins

But stands by and watches them continuously cut through the midfield..and get back into the game

Doesnt react quick enough...instead waits to the stock 75 min mark to make the sub...by which time its too late

How about making a subs when its actually required instead of substitutions by the clock???

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

And replace with who?

Lee Carsley is my shout. Would be a good complement to the new DoF when it comes to youth development too - which is the reality of what we are going to need under this model of short term contracts for old folk 

Bringing Springett on has to be close to a sackable offence in itself.

I dont particularly rate Onel but it meant we offered zero threat down one entire side of the pitch.

• Like 4

Does Hughes say anything to Wagner? Like, don't you think its time we changed things properly instead of the way you muddle through. Clearly we need to shore up the defence. Using full backs going forward is OK if they are called Walker or James. Ours just end up exposing our CBs. So a DM was a priority last season and was this season. Asking Sara to do his share defensively is ridiculous. He scored a screaamer today and showed us just where he is needed. Get that sorted and we can start over. Otherwise, this has all the hallmarks of another Roeder/Gunn calamity.

• Like 1

There surely cannot be many supporters left who have retained faith in this manager to achieve a top six place even when he is able to call upon a full strength squad.

It is still October and I feel that the season has already drifted away too far. Sounds daft, but I have such little faith in the man.

Our recent run has been terrible yet out comes the team sheet and out comes the usual line-up. We clearly have no  fit strikers of any worth yet the manager perseveres with them and seems incapable of even trialling other options up front.

He's quite literally wasting the talents of one of the league's best players in front of our very eyes due to his  manager's inflexibility and tactical ineptness.

We will achieve nothing with this man in charge. He just hasn't got it to the point of being the most frustrating manager since  .... er?  Dean Smith.

Therefore, we might as well dispose of Wagner simply because there is nothing to lose and all to gain. I happen to believe that we have the talent to do much better than recent disasters.