Sign in to follow this  
Dennis The Menace

Everyone is arguing...Delia said get behind the team so can't we try to do just that?

Well we all seem to be arguing with each other, what is the matter with us all? I say Worthy should stay but we don''t all seem to agree. Delia said give him to the end of the season and then see what happens, surely we can do that can''t we? lets get behind the team and make a bit of noise for a change and cheer them on....agreed?

Sorry Dennis but I have read the statement (again) and I can see nowhere where it mentions what you say i.e.''Delia says give him to the end of the season and then see what happens''. On this central point you have misrepresented what she / they said. 

We are all behind the team, but it the way forward that is the debate. Many of us feel if the club is going to make any real progress it has to be without Worthigton. He is taking us backwards at the moment. The football is dire.  I honestly believe Delia is mistaken in her support for Worthy, and has failed to understand how fans are feeling.

I''m feel sure that''s what Delia and her husband said on TV..she said something along the lines of..if things don''t improve by next year we reserve the option to change our minds on the situation.Can anyone confirm?