Very simple competition. 

When? 

Who to? 

How much? 

I'll go for - 

August 2025

Arsenal 

£35m

Lol Dylan, bit early for that, but did make me think who was the last player Arsenal bought directly from us? Was it Andy Linigan? 

He's an awkward one. Real explosiveness and a grand turn of pace, and he likes coming off a wing to whack one. I do think he has an an endurance issue, but that's often the case with those sorts of players as to be that explosive often means muscles need more recovery.

Can't overdo the focus on endurance though, as that tends to take the edge off top speed.

Yeah let's stay grounded, as he could have a couple of **** matches and everyone turns on him which is likely given his age and wide variance of opponent level this season.

Was frustrating me early as wanted to see him cut in on a few opportunities before that as the space was there for him... And then he does it the third time I'm thinking it, and wow, what a finish!

He looked in tip top shape today and never stopped running. Has certainly worked on his stamina, is strong and worked tirelessly for the team defensively. His burst of speed and deep penetrating runs were a constant threat for Hull today.

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Barcelona £200m.

He won't be here next season unless we get promoted.

Sadly not. His contract is up in 2 years so we'll have to sell unless promoted. 

Unfortunately his agent is almost certain to ask for an exit fee in any new contract.