Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Leeds v Norwich match thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hughes!! hilarity

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Old Boy"]Right you a***holes - let''s hear it for Hoozie from all you who have taken great (totally contemptible) pleasure in deriding a player who has always given 100%.[/quote]

Well said, Old Boy - why "fans" (and I use that term loosely) get on the backs of the players who give their all for the club - Hughesy, Flemmo, Holty etc - I do not know, but sing the praises of players such as McVeigh who tries when he wants?

Mello Yello intoned

Right, I''ve just been informed that Terry Postle the NCFC kitman, is to be giving the halftime teamtalk. Due to the current condition of Elland Road''s playing surface, he''s issuing the squad with wellington boots, dungarees, flat caps and donkey jackets. Apparently, Leon was ploughing a lonely furrow through the middle, so Terry thinks he may as well dress for the occasion. It''s ploughman''s lunches and a pint of mild for player refreshment, and Mr Carolyn the NCFC fitness diet type thingummy bloke, is sat forlorn in the corner eating a cream donut. Nigel hasn''t the slightest bit of interest in the proceedings - he''s too busy watching a portable DVD of Riverdance, and practising his little jig in the hope that we''ll turn it around in the 2nd half. Dougie L and Steve F, are deeply engrossed playing cribbage as everything is under control and all sorted - and they don''t have much of an input anyway.

Well, the teams are out, wellies are rolled down, and the whippets are taking their seats! GAME ON! ;~)

I have it on good account that one of the Leeds midfielders is wearing derry boots.

[quote user="Beno27"]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hughes!! hilarity

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/quote]What''s funny? If you''re referring to Hughes, sounds like he''s having a great game. But it''s not surprising that some people won''t give him his dues...

Just come in. Turned on Sky Sports News to hear the reporter at Elland Road say, "Norwich looking much the better side".

And Hughes scored too! Crikey. Well good for him. I think he has been playing much better of late. Credit where credit is due.

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Old Boy"]Right you a***holes - let''s hear it for Hoozie from all you who have taken great (totally contemptible) pleasure in deriding a player who has always given 100%.[/quote]

Well said, Old Boy - why "fans" (and I use that term loosely) get on the backs of the players who give their all for the club - Hughesy, Flemmo, Holty etc - I do not know, but sing the praises of players such as McVeigh who tries when he wants?

[/quote]

tries when he wants my ass..  worthy would have had him out of this club if he had had his way last summer......

and hooze has been utterly rubbish bar these last 2 games, whats that 1 good game in 18................

Brillo Paul Mcveigh, Terry Postle for manager! Make the team train in wellies! (rolled down of course!) "C''mon CitEEEEEEE!" ;~)

and hooze has been utterly rubbish bar these last 2 games, whats that 1 good game in 18................

Sure you have been to games?  Get off the Hughes bandwagon.

It''s a cruel game. Big shame that.

Yet again, a free-kick conceded on the edge of box leads to another goal conceded.

I''ve said this before - Doherty has started to use fouls as a sizeable part of his game. This time it cost us 2 points.