Sign in to follow this  
Jimaldinho

Predictions for Saturday

I''ll be going to Leeds Saturday and for some strange reason i think we might get a good beating.

So i''ll kick off the predictions by going for a 3-0 leeds win! Such high hopes i have.

what does everyone else think???

I can see something of an upset happening - had a growing feeling of success during the week and can see us winning by a single goal...

2 nil to us...  dont ask me how we are going to manage it, it will revive lingering play-off hopes but we will fail to make the play-offs still.  At the end of the season the board will say well we ran it close.  Good work worthy.  Even tho we had been utter crap for 3/4 of the season.  Wait a minute isnt that what happened last year??

I like to think the team has responded to the criticism by showing a siege mentality which will help them in games such as tomorrows. I know supporters are the eternal optimists but I expect a determined and fighting Norwich display at the very least.

I''m afraid that history will repeat itself.  In the late seventies when Leeds were still a force in the land, we went there in the FA cup and were 4-0 down at half time and lost 5-1.  Total humiliation.  Sound familiar????

2-0 win to Leeds... I''ll be there "enjoying" it, and my Leeds supporting girlfriend, who will be in the home end, will get to gloat for the rest of the weekend...

Sorry, why did I buy my ticket again?? [*-)]

4-2 after being two nil up inside 15 minutes it will all crash and burn from the 16th minute onward

I think the best thing for us is to be held up in a very long traffic jam.and not make it to elland rd.Worthy will have a different escuse then if the roads turn out to be clear i reckon min 2-0 down by half time.God knows what the score will be by 4.50 probably 5-0.I really hope i am wrong but the football we are playing with no midfield at present is one big yawn.

We''re bound to lose. Was gonna put money on it, but the odds are so bad, it''s not worth it.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]I can see something of an upset happening - had a growing feeling of success during the week and can see us winning by a single goal...[/quote]

i hope you''re right. I''m going and hoping for a better day than the ones i had at qpr, luton, millwall & palace

We''ll get dicked, the ball will be airborne for the majority of our possession, Hucks won''t defend, the Yorkies will sing songs about turnips and combine harvesters, Delia and Michael will smile throughout,one of our defenders will score an own goal and Worthless will dash from the dug-out shaking his fist at the away supporters, the after match phone-in will have a flood of calls from Bertram from Beeston extolling the virtue of ''that nice lad Drury''s'' smart haircut, and we will be treated to the usual mantra of " Work ethic.....know what I mean....pure passion....work ethic.....unlucky....work ethic.....I''m gonna be here a long time....work ethic, Roy" from our esteemed Mr Personality Worthless

Hmmm, I can hardly wait!

Now I know you are going FTFW I revise my prediction to 3-0 at half time and 4-1 final score to leeds....

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Now I know you are going FTFW I revise my prediction to 3-0 at half time and 4-1 final score to leeds....[/quote]

I`m not so easily swayed !     WE...  are going to beat the bejhaybers out of Leeds  !!   I feel it in my waters ....   [st]    .... don`t care what anybody says  !!  [:P]

You just cannot see any other result apart from a resounding Leeds victory with City surrendering without a fight. I can already hear Goreham saying ''and Norwich once again find themselves behind with less than 10 minutes on the clock''!!

I know it is a bad thing to say but it would not be a bad thing. I feel that with every humiliating away defeat and stumbling performance at home we are getting closer and closer to the end of Nigel Worthingtons reign.