Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Useless substitutions cost us 3 points!

...If we had of won...you''re reply:"we did''nt deserve to win,bloody lucky if you ask me........

A draw: see the cr@p you''ve already written....

A loss: " get Worthy out now...a disgrace...I told you so blah,blah,blah...

Pass the sick bag...

[quote user="Silver Canary"]Another two points dropped. Useless subsitutions and more soft goals. We really should be beating the likes of Leeds. Worthy out![/quote]Surely, that means that Worthington''s changes in tactics earned us a draw today. Or doesn''t it work that way?

...useless fans have cost us a lot more than two points in the past, Mr Silver Canary...

If all you''re after today on these boards is an argument, then may I suggest you go down to Tombland for a fight instead tonight?

[quote user="Silver Canary"]We were lucky to get a draw - Worthy has got to go! We will never get promotion with him![/quote]Never get promotion with him...Now I KNOW you''re a wind-up merchant! [:-P]

We never have anyone on the bench who can come on and protect a lead or change a game (apart from when worthy stupidly leaves Mckenzie and Mcveigh on there).

Big clearout this summer!!

[quote user="Silver Canary"]1 draw and suddently all the KTFers think we are champions league material. Worthy out[/quote]  Err no I don''t think so < But One good performance(which it seems to have been according to reports and radio) is enough to show how badly things have got! There are people on here complaining that we "only" got a draw against a team in 3rd place in the league and with the record they have this season. The substitutions were sensible and you know it , Saffs to give new legs in the middle and JJ to replace a tired Leon. please tell me what is wrong with that? 

Its not difficult - we were winning before the substiutions and losing afterwards. When Worthy accidently got something right he shouldn''t have changed - but then he wouldn''t be worthy would he!

i dont know what game you were watching mate but we were 1-0 down at half-time away to 3rd place team wearing our very unlucky green away shirts, and we pulled off a great away draw.

i call it an inspirational half-time team talk by Worthy. Subs had nothing to do with it.

silver canary...did you actually go today? why have you posted so many times on your own thread? there is no substance to your posts. we played very well in the second half. there was no problems with the substitutions. all i can say is, the first leeds goal looked off side...will have to see it again and their second was a fantastic freekick. we really shouldn''t have given it to them with 2 mins to go!!

anyway...it''s all too late but it was a good away performance (in the second half!!!)