Sign in to follow this  
CANARY BRAVEHEART

WELL DONE ANDY HUGHES, But where does this leave ETUHU, ROBINSON, JARRETT ?

I''m just posting to stay how impressed i was with Andy Hughes he was first class out there today he would make a good partner for Safri i think, if he maintains this sort of good performance every week.

I think we may finally be seeing the best of Hughes it''s taken him a while i think but now he''s settling in nicely. The question now is where does this leave Etuhu, Robinson, Jarrett. Personally i''m not sure if letting go of Jarrett is wise, it wouldn''t surprise me if he did really well at Preston.

In my opinion Jarrett is similar to McVeigh in as much that McVeigh is probably the type of player who needs the manager just to put his arm around him and encourage him. What Jarrett needs is someone who is a good man-manager i.e. someone with good communication skills, motivation skills. I think Billy Davies could get the best out of him, Norwich fans i would urge you to keep one eye on his progress while at Preston.

As for Etuhu well again he could potentially do well in time. Recently i went up to see him in the Reserves against Portsmouth in the 3-2 defeat i thought his distribution of the ball was average. He did get one or two tackles in which i thought was good but i think he needs to do it more often.

Robinson correct me if i''m wrong but i believe he is a in the mould of a Mulryne type player, in other words a ball player. He could do a job i think but personally i wouldn''t start with him as he doesn''t put himself about enough, but i think he would do well with someone like a Gary Holt type player, maybe Andy Hughes.

Basically all of these central midfielders have it all to play for. I''d say it''s like a race as to who can take their chance first when it''s given to them and in my opinion Hughes has made the best impact.

Put Andy Hughes alongside Safri in central midfield with McVeigh and Huckerby occupying the wings and Norwich in my opinon would have finally have solved the Midfield puzzle. Although like i said at the start of this season we still need a proper out and out right winger to finish the puzzle, but for the moment i''m pretty confident that McVeigh could do a decent job there ahead of Johansson despite other people''s views.

WELL DONE NORWICH EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE KEEP UP THE HARD WORK WE''RE ON A ROLE

ON THE BALL CITY

"Belief it''s an amazing thing"