Sign in to follow this  
ca

What a day it's been for us all

Will he or wont he, thats the question,sign for us .Money is a key factor for any footballer and West Brom can probably afford to pay him the £18k - £20k that we believe he''s on.However West Brom already have Dobie,Hulse,Hughes+ maybe Horsfield tomorrow so is Hucks guaranteed a regular start? But the real key factor here will be his wife,us women always have the last word,the last say, she will be telling him to go with his heart and his heart is here and has been for the past 3 months.I posted over a month ago that we would sign him and I am 150% confident that he will be here by the weekend.Well Done Worthy you forced their hand!Well Done everyone on this board who has stuck with their beliefs that we should go for it and Well Done NCFC board who finally realised that without Worthy & Hucks their new south stand would only be half full.I am so excited that I know I wont be able to concentrate on anything until that contract is signed.I love you all today even Mook, Master Green and Tumbleweed,oh my God i cant believe I said that!!!!

Even when West Brom were in the Premiership they had a 10k per week wage limit, I wouldn''t imagine they are breaking that limit now they are in Div 1.

In the past they have had more clout [ie in the case of signing Hulse] than us because they had a bigger pot of money to out bid us and from the players point of view probably looked more ambitious and more probable to gain automatic promotion.

They don''t have that edge anymore, we do!!!!

" .I love you all today even Mook, Master Green and Tumbleweed ....... "

Never the popular chaps those who know too much

The right man''s burden, I suppose