Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

The Lad from Leixlip

wasting time, money and resoruces on a documentary for a player who isnt gonna be here in a few weeks is interesting

• Like 1

Just now, tsj1999 said:

wasting time, money and resoruces on a documentary for a player who isnt gonna be here in a few weeks is interesting

i would understand if there was a good story but theres not. sure ac milan will love watching it thogh 

Its as tin pot as that Tvvat  with the drum.
Makes me shiver with ick.

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 1

Instead of a player putting out a “come and get me” headline, it’s the club putting out a “come and get him” doco.

• Haha 1

The Sargent doco didn't really seem like the club had done moreover he just happened to be playing for us at the time.

I'm not sure what Andy has done interesting to justify a documentary about him, but I guess we'll find out! 

As Webber has said he'll be surprised if he's still here in September it does seem a bit of a waste of time.

56 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The Sargent doco didn't really seem like the club had done moreover he just happened to be playing for us at the time.

I'm not sure what Andy has done interesting to justify a documentary about him, but I guess we'll find out! 

As Webber has said he'll be surprised if he's still here in September it does seem a bit of a waste of time.

Agreed. 

Maybe it’s a good time to replace the lad from Leixlip with a lad from Leipzig. I liked it when we had all the Germans. 

Very weird on the surface. It's not like there is a shortage of players who came from Ireland to become mid table Championship footballers.

• Haha 1

i look forward to the excitng documentary about a footballer that moves across the globe to play amazing for norwich!

oh wait its omobamidele from ireland who has done nothing here

joke of a club and joke of a documentary

Well perhaps it’s been made for the fans to watch and see some back ground stuff but the really odd folk here see it as some strange out there doc that will make them sad about their pitiful lives👍

Edited by skittles

On 02/06/2023 at 21:30, Nexus_Canary said:

Its as tin pot as that Tvvat  with the drum.
Makes me shiver with ick.

I hope the noise is close to your ear as possible for the new season😂

15 hours ago, skittles said:

I hope the noise is close to your ear as possible for the new season😂

Nah moved my ticket so I'm no where near the Dani Dyer team elite cokc wombles.

As discussed before the drum will be forgotten about and "can you remember that tin pottery??" In 2-3 years so , yeah whatever.

there really trying to get people to care about this sh1t arent they? another tweet https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1665411593352405001

9 minutes ago, tsj1999 said:

more nonsense from the club about this doc!

Looking forward to it personally.  Can't believe how ****ing depressing some of our fans are, absolute bitterness draining from every orifice.

It will be a really interesting watch, I'm confident of that.

Edited by Google Bot

Just watched it. Not a bad production really.

From my perspective as a supporter I'd often rather keep the player than the money, and that's certainly how I feel about Omo.

15 minutes ago, Walcombe canary said:

I thought it was good. Good insight into Leixlip FC and The Academy

Nice that they got a payment from us for Omo's progress and international call up.

• Like 1