Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Fans to sponsor a DM ?

I suggest the members of this messageboard should agree to sponsor a DM for the club.  Every time someone posts that we need a DM (as a permanent signing not a loan please), or that position is missing from our squad, or Kenny M is not a natural defensive midfielder etc etc, they have to chip in £1 into a fund to let the club buy a DM.

I reckon if this had been running since we had to let Skipp go back from his loan, the club would have about £10m in the bank (probably a couple of million from my posts alone).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I suggest the members of this messageboard should agree to sponsor a DM for the club.  Every time someone posts that we need a DM (as a permanent signing not a loan please), or that position is missing from our squad, or Kenny M is not a natural defensive midfielder etc etc, they have to chip in £1 into a fund to let the club buy a DM.

I reckon if this had been running since we had to let Skipp go back from his loan, the club would have about £10m in the bank (probably a couple of million from my posts alone).

It's possibly 🤔 the only way it can happen. Would you like an injury prone one , a fit one to go now, one as a Christmas  🎁 present. 😉🙃

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mengo said:

It's possibly 🤔 the only way it can happen. Would you like an injury prone one , a fit one to go now, one as a Christmas  🎁 present. 😉🙃

A Christmas present if we can have him on loan first, like Hucks please !  Thanks you Santa !!

1 minute ago, It's Character Forming said:

A Christmas present if we can have him on loan first, like Hucks please !  Thanks you Santa !!

Your Welcome Santa's 🎅🧑🎄🧑🎄🧑🎄 little helpers are on the case. I think big Stu will take the hint this time.