Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Another Webber master stroke

What a plan he put together.

Sack Smith at the right time making him available for Leicester. Now they've gone down NCFC will get a relegation bonus when Leicester sell Maddison.

Not many SD's can sell one player and get two cash injections into the club, genius personified.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Sack Smith at the right time making him available for Leicester. Now they've gone down NCFC will get a relegation bonus when Leicester sell Maddison.

Not many SD's can sell one player and get two cash injections into the club, genius personified.

Following on from his masterstroke of genius in recruiting Smith. Keeping the unemployment figures down and increasing the circular flow of income. The great economic theorists will be rewriting their textbooks in homage to Webber's greatness.

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If Webber was doing master strokes tonight, Hoggy, Yobo and Nutty would beat him to collect the love juice. 

Are you ok? 

11 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I’m fine. Genuinely concerned. Reach out. 

Duncan, that’s very much appreciated. That said I was more concerned with one of your beauties less than 2 weeks ago at silly o’clock. Do you remember it? 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Deflection is an understandable defence mechanism, you appear to be having some sort of breakdown and your obsession with Hoggy and Nutty does seem particularly unhealthy.

Be careful, that’s all I’m saying. These things can manifest; before you know it you’ll be peeping out of bushes and stuff. There’s enough weirdos that post on here, please don’t let your current malaise take you into that territory.

I appreciate that you’re disappointed by events over the weekend but stay strong, your content on here is the source of so much enjoyment for many.

Take care. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Deflection is an understandable defence mechanism, you appear to be having some sort of breakdown and your obsession with Hoggy and Nutty does seem particularly unhealthy.

Be careful, that’s all I’m saying. These things can manifest; before you know it you’ll be peeping out of bushes and stuff. There’s enough weirdos that post on here, please don’t let your current malaise take you into that territory.

I appreciate that you’re disappointed by events over the weekend but stay strong, your content on here is the source of so much enjoyment for many.

Take care. 

Wise words, love you Dunc. Deflection is passed on in the genes init😉😉😉😉

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I'm guessing there will be more than one club after him so he should fetch good money, but I'm sure he would have moved on whatever. For most players being in a team that's relegated lessens the price so not the greatest plan but it should be a fight for his signature. I am also aware your comment was ironic 😁

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Take care. 

I'm going to assume it's not normal for some middle-aged bloke in the Midlands to show concerning obsession towards me whenever he consumes alcohol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'm going to assume it's not normal for some middle-aged bloke in the Midlands to show concerning obsession towards me whenever he consumes alcohol.

I wish I had fans. Though probably not men in the midlands. That’s a bit rich for my blood tbh. 

I thanked him for his words. He then disingenuously edited his post.

It’s concerning. He’s had a difficult weekend, Cov blew it but Leicester got “Smithed”; he’s also made reference to Schofield and I’ve no idea what the connection is there, nor would I speculate.

I remain genuinely concerned. Perhaps something else has gone on. I just hope he’s healthy, well and enjoys his summer. 

I've had time to think about this and Leicester relegation means that we no longer have the best training facilities in the Championship so Webber has to be ridiculed at every opportunity.

We can't compete with Seagrave, since it opened in 2020 Leicester have gone from mediocre to disaster.

8 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I thanked him for his words. He then disingenuously edited his post.

It’s concerning. He’s had a difficult weekend, Cov blew it but Leicester got “Smithed”; he’s also made reference to Schofield and I’ve no idea what the connection is there, nor would I speculate.

I remain genuinely concerned. Perhaps something else has gone on. I just hope he’s healthy, well and enjoys his summer. 

I don't think you need to be overly worried Duncan. I think Midlands had just had a few and was spouting; something we've all done (although maybe not on this forum). His humour can be 'near to the bone' which I tend to like. But as you have already said, humour is subjective.

OTBC

8 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

I wish I had fans. Though probably not men in the midlands. That’s a bit rich for my blood tbh. 

I live between Derby and Nottingham and am currently unattached to any particular poster or posters. So, if anyone wants to put in a bid for my attentions, feel free to make an offer. Maybe start with a nice box of craft ales to get those posting fingers lubricated?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

I'm a fan of yours Danke; I've got a room dedicated in your honour - "The Danke Bitte Water Closet". I pay my respects daily.

OTBC

• Thanks 1

The only Webber master stroke goes on in private as Zoe has frozen him out of the bedroom following his mysogonistic comments 

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

The only Webber master stroke goes on in private as Zoe has frozen him out of the bedroom following his mysogonistic comments 

Don't worry  I am sure that when Zoe has reflected upon how much of their bank balance has been extracted from 40 to 60 year old drunk males he will be invited back in.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Don't worry  I am sure that when Zoe has reflected upon how much of their bank balance has been extracted from 40 to 60 year old drunk males he will be invited back in.

You're obsessed with her, and other people's earnings. V sad. 

I wish you luck moving on, you and this board will be better for it! 😊 

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

I expect, just the rest of us you'll be delighted that they'll be able to pass on some of their bank balance to their children.