Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Send your support to Austin and his parents

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Cambridge. I certainly will send Austin my best. 

Actually I realise that I can’t as my account is in private mode. Maybe someone on here could save up our good wishes and post them on the Twitter account ? 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

I know the family, I went to school with his dad, this just awful. I believe he spent some time at the Acadamy, his brother was the young lad on the fliers that were around the ground a while back.

One thing I know about this young man is he is a fighter. 

Hopefully the club can do something to help his mental health with a card or something?

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I know the family, I went to school with his dad, this just awful. I believe he spent some time at the Acadamy, his brother was the young lad on the fliers that were around the ground a while back.

One thing I know about this young man is he is a fighter. 

Hopefully the club can do something to help his mental health with a card or something?

Let's hope so.

Put all the squabbles to one side and pull together for something that matters and is important. 

All the best to the young lad, and his family.

Hopefully when he's recovered enough he can be at FCR and the fans can show their support there too! 

• Like 1

All the very best, young Austin, hopefully you will soon be well enough to visit FCR again.   

Little update,  today has shown how great the football community can be, he's received video calls from both Tim Krul and Ian Henderson,  Austin played football with Hendos nephew. He's also received video messages from Onel Hernandez, Ledley King, Chris Kirkland and Chris Reeve from TNC. As well as NCFC tweeting their best wishes.

Football often gets a bad wrap, this shows itself in a great light 👍

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 2