Sign in to follow this  
SwearyCanary

Big Stu Bingo

Things we think he might say in his interview. Keep it short and sweet. I’ll go first…

”ultimately. It’s my responsibility”

Just now, KeiranShikari said:

it won't be direct but he won't be able to help himself taking digs at the fans.

I’m going to have to press you on an explicit phrase…

4 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

I’m going to have to press you on an explicit phrase…

'the home atmosphere didn't help' whilst shrugging and trying to get whoever is interviewing to agree.

• Like 1

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Oooh can I please have makes borderline inappropriate analogy about giving the manager weapons? 

Only if you provide an explicit phrase. Come in people. Bingo doesn’t work if the number is 5 and you cross if you 6 because that’s close to 5! 

Just now, SwearyCanary said:

Only if you provide an explicit phrase. Come in people. Bingo doesn’t work if the number is 5 and you cross if you 6 because that’s close to 5! 

Ok.

We wanted to give Dean a bazooka; it's now apparent we sent him in with duds. 

Also

We didn't do enough to refresh the group

• Like 1

I’m going to be so interested looking back at this thread post interview 

Edited by SwearyCanary

12 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Things we think he might say in his interview. Keep it short and sweet. I’ll go first…

”ultimately. It’s my responsibility”

Hey! That was my line from another thread!

"It's not been good enough...we need to go again."

"I'm genuine, what you see is what you get...I'm here to do my best for the club, not be liked blah blah f*cking blah."

OTBC

• Like 1

If you want somebody to blame. Blame me  I'm responsible. I make the calls.

:::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,

🤢 🤢 sorry  guy makes me 🤢 vomit. He takes no responsibility for fùçķ all. 

• Like 1

"Potential"

"Re-sale value"

"90%"

"Delia begged me to stay"

"Check between my cheeks, its pure sunshine"

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Too vague

Fine “we have amazing support for what we are trying to achieve here and our season tickets show that”

• Like 1

“People get too easily fixated on league position and use it as a stick to beat me with. Yes we finished 13th but we’re the only club in that bottom half with a new, state-of-the art swimming pool.”

• Haha 1

Bound to say the disruption of being forced by the fans to sack Smith is the main reason he feels we finished where we finished. IE nothing to do with his p1ss poor signings. 

• Like 1

We have a huge mountain to climb during the summer, but the transfers will move at glacial speed

Edited by Helsinki canary
  • Haha 1

Will someone tell that @essex canary that his obsession with my wife is bordering on weird.  

Or...

Look, its not been good enough. Am I responsible? Of course.  I will not resign because I believe  that i can put it right. I wouldn't be here if i didn't  think i could. 

Or....

Crikey!!! I had no idea i was so unpopular. I thought it was just banter. Silly me, i should resign immediately and so should Zoe. 

More likely....

Look, im thick  skinned, you have to be in this job, so pi55 off with your protests cos I'm here until I dont want to be. 

24 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Will someone tell that @essex canary that his obsession with my wife is bordering on weird.  

Or...

Look, its not been good enough. Am I responsible? Of course.  I will not resign because I believe  that i can put it right. I wouldn't be here if i didn't  think i could. 

Or....

Crikey!!! I had no idea i was so unpopular. I thought it was just banter. Silly me, i should resign immediately and so should Zoe. 

More likely....

Look, im thick  skinned, you have to be in this job, so pi55 off with your protests cos I'm here until I dont want to be. 

Damn you! I was about to suggest “that Essex Canary can go on a bit, can’t he?”.