thegali

Rashica off to Burnley apparently.

If it happens, will be interesting to see if Kompany can get him producing.

Wasn't overly impressed with him, but the whole season was a bit of a s**t show.

Gala offer £6m. Newly promoted team offer £11m. That's peanuts nowadays for a regular international. Bite their hands off I say and reinvest the lot in players who want to be here. 

I would say, made up twitter rumour. As nice as it would be to get 11m for him.

11m does seem a lot, and it is twitter. But he will be going somewhere as he really doesn't fancy the championship.

If Webber gets £11m there, it'll be even better than getting seven figures out of Marley Watkins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

If Webber gets £11m there, it'll be even better than getting seven figures out of Marley Watkins.

I doubt £11m would be the basic fee. That figure, if true, almost certainly includes significant add-ons.

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

£11m would be stunning business. 

In the Stunning Business Stakes my money is on Burnley.

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Considering Rashica is not quite as good as Marley Watkins, this would go down as the most incredible piece of transfer business in the club's history. I suppose inflation is running pretty high right now...

If and if it's a big if the Burnley rumor is true then there's nothing stopping the club from accepting Burnley's higher offer, rejecting Galatasary's  and forcing Rashica to choose to either stay with us or move to the PL. Or it might force Galatasaray to up their offer. At the end of the day if Rashica doesn't want to be here and the only offer we accept is the higher offer from Burnley he won't have a choice. We might have to drag this one out though but if I have trust in Webber in one thing it's selling players. 

It's a shame how this one worked out though. There were about 5 games last year where he looked a genuine threat at PL level and if we had a striker like Mitrovic/Wood/any other target man would have probably got a few more assists but he got injured at the wrong time and when he came back we were dead and buried and he clearly lost focus as a result. 

Oh come on. 

The massive strategic issue is that Gala are the only horse in town, Rashica doesn’t want anything else, so there is nothing to bid against.

The club must now generate as much noise and social media traffic as they can to create a realistic narrative. 

If you watch closely there are teams who do each other reciprocal favors in terms of credible ‘stalking horse’ tactics to drive up buyer price. 

If Gala are the only show in town, they will start from £0 paying only his wages. Wouldn’t you?

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

If Burnley are that keen we can do a Job Lot ? 

send them heavily edited clips of Gibson and Tzolis 

They know exactly what Gibson is like. They sold the donkey  to us! 

49 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Does anyone know how he has been performing in Turkey?

Sorry, read this as ‘does anyone know how the Turkey has been performing?’ 

10 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Sorry, read this as ‘does anyone know how the Turkey has been performing?’ 

Either is correct

• Like 1

Rather we held on and got him playing for us next season (If at all possible), would be a real handful and potentially worth double if we managed to do get back up.

Edited by Google Bot