Done what he’s good at today got booked again, and guess what he’s a loser again lol

5 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Done what he’s good at today got booked again, and guess what he’s a loser again lol

You haven't started a thread to tell us that a former player got a yellow card have you? I'm reading this wrong?

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You haven't started a thread to tell us that a former player got a yellow card have you? I'm reading this wrong?

You've started worse.

• Haha 2

Hey, maybe we could start a new thread for every single player who's ever left NCFC. He's gone, why do we care what happens now? 

Celtic just aren’t letting up - Rangers have a lot to do and I’m not sure Todd/Dowell are quite it.  The goal was pretty awful defending, almost a home-from-home for Todd!!

1 minute ago, Samwam27 said:

Hey, maybe we could start a new thread for every single player who's ever left NCFC. He's gone, why do we care what happens now? 

Well, to be fair the topic title kind-of game it away, you could have steered clear had you wished…

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Well, to be fair the topic title kind-of game it away, you could have steered clear had you wished…

I could have, but wanted the OP to know. Equally you could have avoided not making a comment on my comment 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

The obsession is weird though. Coming across like jilted lovers at this point.

• Like 1

More interesting than what Todd is doing (why isn't there a thread on how Josh Martin is doing for example??) is the Rashica rumour (imo)

Celtic are still ahead of Rangers and I agree with BP I can't really see Dowell strengthening them more (if he stays fit)

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

The obsession is weird though. Coming across like jilted lovers at this point.

I guess it is something we’ll have to accept - he was with NCFC for a fair few years so the interest is understandable.  At least the Dowell-to-Rangers angle does make it a bit more relevant.

Soon as I saw a Billy Gilmour thread bumped and fierce debate on it I knew there would be a Cantwell thread around the corner.

To change it up. How about that Malky Mackay

• Haha 2

A lot of people are still annoyed about the Cantwell saga, so no surprise there is interest.

His issue with the club, whether it was his fault, or the club's fault, or a combination of the two, was disruptive and combined with the Billy saga of not being picked, gave ammunotion to those who felt Farke was not looking after the young players in his squad.

Imo, Cantwell was partially responsible for Farke getting sacked - the squad was not cohesive enough in that 2nd PL season and Billy and Cantwell were part of that. Some of the players may have been on their side, thinking the manager was too harsh with the two of them, lowering Farke's authority as head coach, but as time went on, Farke was proved right.

Edited by lake district canary

57 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

In fairness, the Rangers midfield (and team) is atrocious.

I grew up when Rangers had midfielders of the caliber of McCall, Brown, Gascoigne, Ferguson, Laudrup, Francis, Souness, etc. Now they have the likes of Arfield, Raskin, Kent and Lundstram.

Amazing how Scottish sides have slipped. In my day they were top sides. Scotland fed England with fantastic players. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

I guess it is something we’ll have to accept - he was with NCFC for a fair few years so the interest is understandable.  At least the Dowell-to-Rangers angle does make it a bit more relevant.

Yeah and I guess the people posting will have to accept people like me telling them they come across like weird stalker ex's.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Very true.

A decade ago the SFA set up the Performance Schools. It's beginning to bear fruit. I think in the next few years there'll be more Scots coming through.

But yeah, the days of Hansen, Dalglish, etc, are long gone.

Great days. I loved football more back then. Hopefully the Scottish leagues get better exposure. They are miles away from the top flight leagues, but have soul to them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You've started worse.

Never seen anything particularly profound from you chap.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You've started worse.

So have you.... some right guff. 

Take two players out of that team, one that we didn't even own, and we were left with a mid-table Championship side.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Personally Todd’s comments often seem odd.  I am really pleased he is playing at Rangers and genuinely wish him luck. 
His progress is only an interesting sub plot on the real story of how Norwich are going to reenergise themselves.

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Never seen anything particularly profound from you chap.

Right back atcha. 💋😘

9 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

I could have, but wanted the OP to know. Equally you could have avoided not making a comment on my comment 😆 

Well, that would make for a very interesting forum indeed.

8 hours ago, king canary said:

Yeah and I guess the people posting will have to accept people like me telling them they come across like weird stalker ex's.

So, that wasnt actually a post then? 😉 or is it just people talking about Cantwell that are weird , not the people  talking about the people talking about  cantwell? 

Todd will love this... not only  being talked about but people talking about the people.....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hucks6 said:

Todd has been playing well at Rangers and if he had stayed with us,  being in the right frame of mind,  we would have done better than 1 win in 10. You seem to hate him for his youthfulness using social media,  but overlooking that he is a very talented player,  far better than anybody we have this season in midfield 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Celtic fans seem to have taken to him nicely 

image.thumb.jpeg.e5cdbb7821c95361b75d948161c6720d.jpeg

I shouldn't but I do find this very funny...."Studs of Glory"....

12 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Right back atcha. 💋😘

Never aim for profound.

But I've anti-Webber for over 2 years. Long before the majority woke up and smelt the coffee, and I took my fair share of abuse for that. He's a fraud, and I wasn't one of his suckers.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Never aim for profound.

But I've anti-Webber for over 2 years. Long before the majority woke up and smelt the coffee, and I took my fair share of abuse for that. He's a fraud, and I wasn't one of his suckers.

Well quite, but one of your reasonings for that included us letting Josh Martin leave so, swings and roundabouts eh.

16 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

I hope Todd does well at Rangers. But this made me laugh.

You've beaten mne to posting this. Apparently Todd's working hard to maintain his contoversial image up North.