Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Boycott Blackpool

Cheering for Pukki that's good but Webber with his alter ego will be thinking they clapping me and the board for such a wonderful job I  have  done this season. 

Edited by baldy09

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Not a chance. As a support I will be there, and will be next season. 

Too right.

I left just before stoppage time of the Spurs game at the end of last season but that's the last time I can remember leaving early, even 1-7 Colchester.

Last Saturday was a painful 2nd half, but I still looked down my nose at those who left early.

Plastics.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

No thanks. I also think it's pointless demonstrating when we have no idea who will be in charge of the club next season, let alone anything else.

We can guess who be in charge next season is Webber and co

12 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Too right.

I left just before stoppage time of the Spurs game at the end of last season but that's the last time I can remember leaving early, even 1-7 Colchester.

Last Saturday was a painful 2nd half, but I still looked down my nose at those who left early.

Plastics.

How wonderful you are - the club will thank you personally 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Richard is indeed a thoroughly decent bloke but apparently being anti Delia makes him a D-ck and a plum.

I don’t think anybody except you has made that leap?

Binning his season ticket for Twitter clout makes him a plum. **** is short for Richard.

He’s been banging his Delia Drum since City Elite were but a twinkle in their Daddy’s eye. He’s not alone in that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shefcanary said:

I'll whisper this as it is unrealistic - will you still boycott this match if we beat WBA at the Hawthorns on Saturday and Birmingham, Watford, the Blades and Hull win that day with Luton winning on Monday - hypothetically speaking what are your red lines? 😉 

I'm expressing my abject failure by boycotting Wembley. 🤪😉

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Richard is indeed a thoroughly decent bloke but apparently being anti Delia makes him a D-ck and a plum.

The interactions I have seen and had personally with him on a certain social media platform certainly puts the 'A' in Twitter. Decent in person? Possibly, but meh. I suspect a lot of people on here are more decent than their forum persona, and the ones that aren't are already decent so it would be hard to imagine them even more so.

Probably one of the least well informed people I think you could try to stand on that particular hill with. 

Edited by chicken
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I don’t think anybody except you has made that leap?

Binning his season ticket for Twitter clout makes him a plum. **** is short for Richard.

He’s been banging his Delia Drum since City Elite were but a twinkle in their Daddy’s eye. He’s not alone in that.

I am pretty sure Richard got all the clout he wanted with the plaudits for his Shane MacGowan book.His Twatter post about binning his season ticket merely shows he has the courage of his convictions.

28 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am pretty sure Richard got all the clout he wanted with the plaudits for his Shane MacGowan book.His Twatter post about binning his season ticket merely shows he has the courage of his convictions.

Taken him the best part of 20 years to find it… 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I walked past St Andrews Hall the other day. Nice looking building . Anyone been inside ? 

Billy Bragg. There’s a photo somewhere…

10 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I walked past St Andrews Hall the other day. Nice looking building . Anyone been inside ? 

It's falling down.

Epic Studios is a viable alternative. I asked on Facebook on behalf of a friend.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's falling down.

Epic Studios is a viable alternative. I asked on Facebook on behalf of a friend.

Love Epic Studios . Great venue. Seen a few decent local bands there. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Love Epic Studios . Great venue. Seen a few decent local bands there. 

Agreed. Went to see Reel Big Fish there, really liked the venue. 

14 hours ago, chicken said:

The interactions I have seen and had personally with him on a certain social media platform certainly puts the 'A' in Twitter. Decent in person? Possibly, but meh. I suspect a lot of people on here are more decent than their forum persona, and the ones that aren't are already decent so it would be hard to imagine them even more so.

Probably one of the least well informed people I think you could try to stand on that particular hill with. 

All depends where the individual is on the Narcissistic spectrum I guess. This posting seems so far at the Echoist end that its meaning is totally lost.

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No photo description available.

Is that the  proudest moment of your career Tillo.?..youre always keen to post it, must be the third time( maybe more) since i joined and im a relative newbie. Surely you must have felt the collar of an actual celebredeee . Billy has a minority following. No Robbie Williams in cuffs? Gary Glitter not in tbe radar?😀

3 minutes ago, essex canary said:

All depends where the individual is on the Narcissistic spectrum I guess. This posting seems so far at the Echoist end that its meaning is totally lost

Pot/ kettle . 

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Is that the  proudest moment of your career Tillo.?..youre always keen to post it, must be the third time( maybe more) since i joined and im a relative newbie. Surely you must have felt the collar of an actual celebredeee . Billy has a minority following. No Robbie Williams in cuffs? Gary Glitter not in tbe radar?😀

Only posted at the request of Duncan and my what an impressive post count you have for a ' relative newbie ' but then again not too impressive if you are looking for football related matters as opposed to aiming them in the direction of posters.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Pot/ kettle . 

Really. 

I am guessing that like @chicken you would mark me down as a 'tad narcissistic'. Then again I dont think you are remotely as Echoist in nature as your new found friend.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Only posted at the request of Duncan and my what an impressive post count you have for a ' relative newbie ' but then again not too impressive if you are looking for football related matters as opposed to aiming them in the direction of posters.

Glad to see you have the support of a more balanced poster than me. Now if you too were innocent of having a pop then fair enough, but what's sauce for tbe Goose.....

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Really. 

I am guessing that like @chicken you would mark me down as a 'tad narcissistic'. Then again I dont think you are remotely as Echoist in nature as your new found friend.

And who would that be? , i agree and disagree on a by post nature. Ive even agreed with you and the boy in blue on the odd occasion....its called agenda-free thinking. You should both try it sometime....its liberating.😉

Not a chance.
As much as this season hurts and even the previous one,I am a supporter and they are my team.

• Like 1

No way am I boycotting the Blackpool game, I have paid for my seat via my ST and this tight old Norfolk bor is going to get his moneys worth.........dew yew think I am meard a munny!!???.........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB
  • Haha 1

Do not know who is going to be in charge next season.  Let me tell you definitely will be the Webbers with Smith and Jones kindest regards.  The Board at Norwich City has been replaced by Zoe and Stu,  until Mark decides to invest serious dosh.  And wants to get the Norwich family on board.

20 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Him and his mate looked a right pair of plums at the game Saturday. Like a pair of spoilt 17 year olds getting upset if people didn’t join in with their Webber out chants. 

I did not notice that, I did notice that Mr Balls appeared to come very close to being asked to leave the ground after standing up and shouting something at the platers when a corner was being taken and his interaction with a steward when (I assume) being asked to sit down..........