KeiranShikari

Nobody cares more than Webber

That's the biggest pile of ****e! He's keen to keep telling the fans he's off soon and happy to give 90% & it shows! The players have followed his effort!

Just shows how there's no culpability and this club is comfortable from top to players no pressure to perform.

Edited by Indy

4 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

lol

Wow... Just wow... David can Do one too now - maybe they'll skip hand in hand together and go drag another club down 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Just now, Indy said:

That's the biggest pile of ****e! He's keen to keep telling the fans he's off soon and happy to give 90% & it shows! The players have followed his effort!

Someone's clearly typed that memo up wrong, because we've been getting about 09% from them at the moment.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

He’s the leader of the football side of the club, he never should never have made the comments he did, even if it was true. I can’t understand people who think it doesn’t matter and wouldn’t affect anything.

Well, that crock of ****, and quite frankly insulting comment suggesting he cares more than every single Norwich fan on the planet has made my mind up.......Wagner Out!

• Like 3

Wagner now joining in who can say the stupidest things to journalists game. NCFC definitely need a new PR strategy among all the needed changes.

• Like 1

Thing is if he cared so much then he'd just **** off! But he care's as the multi million pound contracts the Webbers collect will stop.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Thing is if he cared so much then he'd just **** off! But he care's as the multi million pound contracts the Webbers collect will stop.

Guaranteed that they will never earn anything like current salaries again.

1 minute ago, Davidlingfield said:

Guaranteed that they will never earn salaries again.

Fixed 😜

Damn right its easy to point fingers. Its not rocket science Dave. We all know who's responsible for this mess and the total discord between the fans and the club. Can't dine out on finding Buendia and taking a punt on Pukki forever. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

FB_IMG_1682182234878.jpg

If Attanasio comes in I don’t think it’ll be up to Webber or Wagner to decide if each other stays over the summer.

2 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

If Attanasio comes in I don’t think it’ll be up to Webber or Wagner to decide if each other stays over the summer.

Presuming that Webber won't get a stake in the club, of course.  It's entirely possible that he could move up from this role and someone comes in below him.

MA will be in America most his time, if we presume Delia/MWJ depart from the running of the club - then this creates a gap for someone to sit in a position that MA trusts, does it not?

Edited by Google Bot
  • Thanks 1

I care about the club - but it doesn’t mean I should be Sporting Director.  It’s his lack of ability that is the issue.  

26 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

MA will be in America most his time, if we presume Delia/MWJ depart from the running of the club - then this creates a gap for someone to sit in a position that MA trusts, does it not?

I would imagine our 'front office' will be larger and have less free reign than Webber has had over the last 5 years that's for sure.