Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Swans*

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Ground was maybe 30- 20 percent full at final whistle 

They will be back - cheering again next game 

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

I like the way you've put the highest number first there, it's demonstrative of the diminishing numbers as you've counted them up.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

They will be back - cheering again next game 

I assume everyone who left early went to get the bed sheets, marker pens and eggs to protest Webber on his exit??

No?....... Oh...

Edited by Nexus_Canary

35 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

This, the Brexit argument is a nonsense, we had more German flops than successes. I yearn for the days when we mop up the best lower league talents on offer, the days when we actually scouted players and didn't have a cretin playing real life Football Manager.

Even if that were numerically true, which is highly debatable, the benefits of the successful signings massively outweighed the costs of the flops, and it wasn't just about the Germans - we would never have got Emi or Teemu if Brexit had been implemented a bit more promptly and the idea that post-Brexit we could replace those kind of signings by scouting in South America has now been shown up as the nonsense it always was.

31 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Where's LYB? Surely we should be being told how if we made more noise we'd have won that 4-3? 

He has blamed us on another thread

Ironic that the last rites on this awful season came against a team playing the kind of possession football Farke played, but which our Supreme Leader decided needed to be replaced by a more 'pragmatic' approach.

EDIT: What a true hero Webber is. Anyone with the slightest sense of shame would resign immediately. But he's probably too busy licking Attanasio's backside in the hope of getting a lucrative job in the States.

Edited by canarybubbles

That was just too painful to watch.After the red card it was only going to get worse and I weren't going to put myself through that again.
How good would it be to see us play good passes to players that can find a space just as Swansea did time and time again.
Sorensen is most definitely not a centre back.Aarons is slowly going past his sell by date,McCallum has disappointed me because I had high hopes of him,the same could be said of Omo,Hernandez really does need to work out when is the best time to pass a ball instead of how many times he wants to try and beat the fullback.Of the two S.Americans Sara has impressed in parts but Nunez has been really disappointing

23 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Shame it wasn’t empty, I left at 3 nil, earliest I have left a game in over 50 years, IF everybody had left that would have sent a message

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Shame it wasn’t empty, I left at 3 nil, earliest I have left a game in over 50 years, IF everybody had left that would have sent a message

Yeh I don't leave the ground on principle until the final whistle has gone.

Plus I wanted to see if other fans were going to voice themselves.

Section of the barcley clapping our players, applause for rus Martin who ignored the Norwich fans for the Swansea fans the cheeky ****.

I think the message has been sent very clearly.

Notice the board not returning to thier seats until the 50th minute, apart from Zoe ward?

But then someone might have just cracked open the beluga caviar late in the interval.

ITV sticking the knife in now by reminding everyone we were the last top flight club to lose an FA Cup Semi Final to lower league opposition,  when we lost to Sunderland in '92