Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Protest, Protest, Protest!.

In light of todays tepid responce from Chairman R Mumby, We must continue to protest, protest and protest!.

Reading his stale statement on here today, the board have taken bug*** all notice of the meetings recently with supporters groups, therefore, I believe its okay to start the demostrating again, starting this weekend.

Supporters gave Worthy and Co an inch, and they have taken a yard.

Oh, the pro faithers will kick off, ignore them, they are happy to see the club go down the pan, as long as they can keep their faith.

Supporters who really do CARE, must show the board this weekend against Sheffield Utd, that they were wrong to dismiss our passion so lightly. 

Worthy Out!.

YAWN.... thought you had left already ?

It''s irrelevant, the manager situation willnot be resolved till the summer (if at all)

I think we need a new manager (as I have to constantly repeat to pre-empt the label of KTF being attached to any attempt at objectivity) but if you truthfully believe that "pro-faithers" as you put it are honestly "happy to see the club go down the pan" rather than believing the possibility that they simply have a differing opinion to you (and myself I might add), then that just shows what a blinkered and prejudiced view of the situation you have. 

And this is from the person who keeps making heartfelt pleas for us not to be so unpleasant to each other. 

its an interesting one, he thinks that the supporters are all one happy family again now......

which is plainly wrong

prehaps we should show him so.....

Surprised~?

Empty seats is all that will get their attention. Stay outside and

protest during the game. If the players dont like it, then they can

sling their hook too.

Hes a troll, ignore him.

His motives are anyones guess, but they sure as hell aren''t anything to do with a love of Norwich City.

As you have just clearly demostrated that you can''t grasp my concept of being nice to each other, ie poster to poster, mcdougall, there''s no point I guess in explaining once again to you, that it doesn''t include poster to player/manager/board etc.

Be nice just to fellow posters, simple really!.

It just goes to prove tht 90% of posters on here only read what they think they read.

And yes, I include you in that 90%!.

Me?, I''m perfect!.

"Reading his stale statement on here today, the board have taken bug*** all notice of the meetings recently with supporters groups".

They''ve been taking no notice of you since day one and a fine job they''ve been making of it.

Your claim that you care more than I do is up there with the bring back Walker posts for its hilarity.

I remember Alan Partridge (Knowing me knowing you episode 4) mentioning a bloke in Norwich called Dougie.

"He wanders around Norwich in his slippers carrying a Cornish Pasty shouting get away it''s a bomb"

I think he no longer wanders the streets but pink un message boards. Gibbering on the same nonsense for hours on end.

One things for certain. However much he trys to get others to protest, he wont be there himself!!!!!!!!!

I read what Munby had to say in todays EDP. ''''Facts make it easier to back Worthington.'''' so the chairman insists. What facts are they really looking at. It left me feeling very diheartened and more disallusioned with the way the club is going. He and the board are not hearing what the fans are saying and are justing trying now to spin spin spin everything round to their advantage. I think that the decision not to have any protest this week has let them off the hook big time. How can worthy with his record still be the best man for the job, full stop.

Nigel has an outstanding record as a championship manager. We believe in his application of his experience to the benefit of the club.........he has worked very hard..........and that he is our man.

It makes me want to weep!!! They have not listened. They are not listening. It seems they wont listen. 

I hope that the club has turned the corner as they like to think with the draw with Leeds, but I somehow doubt it.

Reading this report just made me feel even more that sadly the club is on the way to a real collision course with it''s fans. 

Wizard, I think I have just about grasped your complex thesis. I am talking about the comments you made, suggesting that people who don''t agree with your viewpoint are "happy to see the club go down the drain". And in that I believe you are referring to other posters - ie the relationship implied by this slur is one of poster to poster. And because I don''t think its fair to suggest that everyone who is backing Worthington is happy about the clubs demise, doesn''t mean I have no passion for my club.

[quote user="Dicky"]Isn''t it time you "sodded off" again in a strop?[/quote]

is it really necessary to send in this sort of post.

we all have our views, respect fellow supporters opinions.

[quote user="king johnbond"]

[/quote]

I was always tought that respect was earnt.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="king johnbond"]

[/quote]

I was always tought that respect was earnt.

[/quote]

Thank goodness for English teachers.

God was showing off when he made me!.

What on earth are you talking about Wizard and why the full stop after the exclamation mark?

What do you mean by showing off? I am assuming that having made a perfectly good, property fuctioning and sensibly proportioned one he then went and created you thinking size was everything?