Sign in to follow this  
Potts

West Ham/Huckerby

West Ham interested in Huckerby- SKY SPORTS
How many strikers do they want, they''ve got Defoe,Connolly,Mellor,Deane and Harewood!!!

Well Defoe is obviously on his way in January, and Mellor is only on loan. That just leaves them with Harewood, Connolly and Deane. I can''t see Huckerby wanting to go there anyway.

Hmmm we complain about our board sometimes (although not at the moment) but West Ham''s board are in a real mess and it''s affected the team, I hope Hux wouldn''t wan''t that hassle.

From what I have heard from family in London it is to announce the arrival of high profile striker but surely Huckerby has not agreed with them without talking to us first. After all from what he said he would be back tomorrow ?????

The ''appy ''ammers and shefffield united - who isnt signing him tommorow???

My head aches and my refresh buton no longer works quick enough - I need some medication as my nerves are shot!

You''ve got to look at the situation in different ways. On one hand Hucks has been down here 4 3 months now and you would have thought he would be happy to stay. But on the other hand football is his job so like anybody you would want to earn as much as possible. Looking at the other teams involved (WBA, West Ham, Wigan, Sheff Utd etc) really they would all be able to offer a wage to him better than Norwich could!
First I would rule out Wigan coz they''re obviously not going to go up and their not a big club.
West Ham aren''t doing so well in the league, and Sheff Utd aren''t the most consistant team.
If he wanted to play in the premiership then his best bet would be WBA.
So I think it is out of WBA and Norwich who gets Hucks.