Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Delias pies !!

Its bad enough that  Delia`s  catering  at Carrow rd   has  had its fingers rapped   because of iffy hygiene  practices  , but  importing the pies from Lancashire   is a complete disgrace !   I`m not saying  the pies are that bad .... but they`re not that good either !     Delia !!   I know your a busy woman , but don`t forget your roots ...  pies and football   are traditional  [A]   

Whats wrong with the idea that  Canary catering  should make  the pies   themselves ?  are the catering staff  incompetant  ?  if so  get in there Delia , and sort them out ,       or do I have to send in Gordon  Ramsey  ?     think it through Delia  ,  your pies  could   become famous  ,  send your  trial pies to me ,  I will be merciless  in my criticism  until you get it right   !    ....[6]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]They always run out when I want one at half time [8o|][/quote]

And its not just you Trent !     in the words of Ramsey ," what the f*ck is going on  here"  ?   if this bleeding catering  set-up  can`t supply to meet demand  , and do it  efficiently ,  they should be  booted out   ASAP !    same with the team  , when you think about it ............ 

[quote user="sheded"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]They always run out when I want one at half time [8o|][/quote]

And its not just you Trent !     in the words of Ramsey ," what the f*ck is going on  here"  ?   if this bleeding catering  set-up  can`t supply to meet demand  , and do it  efficiently ,  they should be  booted out   ASAP !    same with the team  , when you think about it ............ 

[/quote]

Exactly, all those catering types should be sacked!! not the guy in charge who''s responsible for the catering setup however... its not his fault...

Anyone remember the game with the power cut over xmas? When pies were unavailable? They even ran out of kettle chips and kitkats! Theres absolutely no excuse for that whatsoever.

In the guise of Harry Redknapp

If she continues her backing of worthington there surely must be something wrong with her mince pies!!! Maybe Southampton will sell their vision coach!

3 Ronaldo stepovers

2 Essien Tackles

And Harry''s gone back to Pompey

and the sausage rolls are cold, tasteless and expensive.

and the hot dogs are them rubbery tinned crap, and cost a bout £3, such a rip off.

i don''t eat the pies, they always give me indigestion, which usually indicates the use of too many artifical flavourings and enhancers. I could be wrong - perhaps a list of ingredients should be made available.

I can never eat the Pie as I don''t eat beef, Onion or Mushroom and the last time I was at Carrow Road they didn''t sell any expect for Beef and Onion, Chicken and Mushroom and something else. Have they changed much? At my Local club, you can get the Chicken Tikka Pukka Pie, Thats one pie thats NOT recommend!!!!!!!!  

"...perhaps a list of ingredients should be

made available" - Freedom of Information Act 2000 LGT, just pop a quick

email to the club requesting to see the composite makeup of the half

time pies and they''ll have to respond.  Within 20 days to boot!

Mind you, they''ll probably just inform you that they purchase the pies

from "Butcher Bob, Best Quality Spit & Sawdust Pies" for example,

but at least you''ll know where to ping your next email...

Ooops, the missus has just pointed out it only applies to public sector organisations...

Sigh...just did a sneaky google on it, and wouldn''t you know

it......damn women always have to be right don''t they...bless ''em...

[quote user="NimChimpskee"]hmmm, I''m guessing this is the chubby section of the forum.  They''re only pies, guys!![/quote]

I don`t` think you realise the seriousness of the situation Chimp   !   the dire football  we`re being served   is bad enough ,   but  , come half-time , freezing our balls off , and looking for hot comfort food   , what do we get [ if its not gone ]   ?   a pie that my dog wouldn`t touch !!  I know this , because  I dropped half on his dish   when I got home  , and it sniffed at it  and snarled ! 

So the bad football , and the bad food  ,  make for a demoralised  crowd  .....  

I`m not getting at Delia   in particular , because she`s  probably involved   in the business/  promotion side , and has delegated  the actual  catering  at Carrow rd  ,   Delia !!   , NOT GOOD ENOUGH !     they`re dragging your name in the muck ....   you just come out at half-time Sat  , and try and eat the junk  being offered  , we`ll all be watching  closely   [6]

[quote user="sheded"]

[quote user="NimChimpskee"]hmmm, I''m guessing this is the chubby section of the forum.  They''re only pies, guys!![/quote]

I don`t` think you realise the seriousness of the situation Chimp   !   the dire football  we`re being served   is bad enough ,   but  , come half-time , freezing our balls off , and looking for hot comfort food   , what do we get [ if its not gone ]   ?   a pie that my dog wouldn`t touch !!  I know this , because  I dropped half on his dish   when I got home  , and it sniffed at it  and snarled ! 

So the bad football , and the bad food  ,  make for a demoralised  crowd  .....  

I`m not getting at Delia   in particular , because she`s  probably involved   in the business/  promotion side , and has delegated  the actual  catering  at Carrow rd  ,   Delia !!   , NOT GOOD ENOUGH !     they`re dragging your name in the muck ....   you just come out at half-time Sat  , and try and eat the junk  being offered  , we`ll all be watching  closely   [6]

[/quote]

no thanks - my body is a temple

[quote user="Danno"]Wow, you lot can really moan about anything. Where do you get the energy?[/quote]

Burning off all the fat in those meat pies  ......[:D]

go to morrisions before the game and get a pack of 4 pie''s 4 half the price of one at carrow road and they are freshly made still warm when you eat them and taste even better then the rubish sold for about £2 for 1 at carrow road.......

apples turnovers are the best from morrisions tho...

Just for imformation not all the pies come from Lancashire if you want "local" pies try buying the Match day pies. These are certainly more local and I would suggest -although without any proof - fresher?

Perhaps there is a strange sort of business link here.

As consumers, we purchase our product (being the pie) and are not fully satisfied with what we recieve in return. We are unhappy with the content, the taste and the consistency. We are also not privvy to any sort of ingredience or manufacturing process.

As consumers we purchase tickets to football matches (being the team) and are not fully satisfied by what we recieve in return. We are unhappy with the content, the blend and the overall performance. We are also not privvy to any sort of justification of the ingredience, or how that came about.

Not trying to detract from a perfectly good thread here but the similarities are familiar.

Anyhoo, carry on......................pies!