3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I do hope he wins something at some stage, would be nice to see him lift an FA Cup or something.

The chap is a Champions League and European Championship runner up and doesn't even have a league cup winners medal. Pushing 30, only got a few years left to do it!

Well not really going to win anything with Spurs.. And rather clearly any hopes of him joining Man City are out of the picture.. Prehaps a move abroad might be a good idea?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's not yet fully commited to Spurs has he? Rather clearly any hopes of him joining Man City are out of the picture.. Prehaps a move abroad might be a good idea?

Bayern or Real Madrid are his only options.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well not really going to win anything with Spurs.. And rather clearly any hopes of him joining Man City are out of the picture.. Prehaps a move abroad might be a good idea?

He's off to Man Utd.

4 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Yeah you’ve seen it from 35 different angles slowed down - don’t get me wrong I want Engerland to win but seriously not like that

What by being given a penalty that was 100% deliberate hand ball?? OK then 

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Should be game over, that was a good half from England.

Surely Italy won't be this bad 2nd half?

Bellingham has totally bossed the midfield. We look like scoring everytime we have the ball as we have acres of space.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

He's off to Man Utd.

Surely Spurs wouldn't sell him to an EFL side? Never heard a mention of a buyout clause with him.

Grealish misses a sitter . Dion says it was a difficult chance. “I should know” says Dion. 

I think you should stick to cash under the attic or whatever it’s called Dion. It was an absolute howler. 

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Surely Spurs wouldn't sell him to an EFL side? Never heard a mention of a buyout clause with him.

Out of contract next summer, if its not this summer it'll be next on a free, can't see him signing a new deal at Spurs

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He'll be going to the highest bidder this summer. 

14 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Can you imagine the reaction of the Farageists and Tory miserablists. You think kneeling for Black Lives Matter got their blood-boiling, there would be some serious cardiac arrest if the England team sung this instead of the national anthem.

I think Vlodomir Zelenski would actually finally believe this country has surrendered to Imperialism and totally lost the plot.

13 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Can you imagine the reaction of the Farageists and Tory miserablists. You think kneeling for Black Lives Matter got their blood-boiling, there would be some serious cardiac arrest if the England team sung this instead of the national anthem.

Yeah communism's great isn't it? Try reading The Gulag Archipelago or read about the deliberately engineered famines in the Ukraine & elsewhere when millions died. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

What by being given a penalty that was 100% deliberate hand ball?? OK then 

Yeah OK, never had the so-called benefit of VAR.

You're right- stonewall 

But it took 2 minutes … it’s why I love VAR

7 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

That's a rumour I've heard from a mate who has been told the same by more than one current Norwich player.

1 minute ago, ron obvious said:

Yeah communism's great isn't it? Try reading The Gulag Archipelago or read about the deliberately engineered famines in the Ukraine & elsewhere when millions died. 

Their pin up boy Che Guevara had some very questionable views on race also, and post-revolution enjoyed sending people to death by firing squad without trial. some for merely being political opponents. Lovely old communism, at least they've still got North Korea.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Strange how all the people online who go on about how good communism is have never had to live under communism. Real strange.. Wait are we not supposed to be talking about football?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Also very disappointed with the Naples crowd, thought they were meant to be intimidating??? Like a whole stadium of River Enders 😜

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Also very disappointed with the Naples crowd, thought they were meant to be intimidating??? Like a whole stadium of River Enders 😜

Surely there aren't that many miserable people in the world?

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

What they need is a drum.

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Thought it was Portman Rd with all the empty blue seats.

• Haha 2

Southgate is dull. Picks names not form players.  
Couldnt care whats going on we bottle it when the pressure at finals increases. 
Kane may have all the records but he will never be the best or he would not still be at Spuz

3 minutes ago, percy varco said:

Southgate is dull. Picks names not form players.  
Couldnt care whats going on we bottle it when the pressure at finals increases. 
Kane may have all the records but he will never be the best or he would not still be at Spuz

He is the best manager I have ever known for England.  He gets more from the team than sum of the individuals - I really think you are so blinkered.

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Strange how all the people online who go on about how good communism is have never had to live under communism. Real strange.. Wait are we not supposed to be talking about football?

Yeah, Non- Football 

have it moved or removed

Best I think emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji 

emoji emoji 

Cheese Eating Garlick Munching Surrender Monkeys pegged [sic] one back