Sign in to follow this  
ridgeman

New Sporting Director wanted tonight

Sorry but 90% is not acceptable. Today was the third game in a row where we looked as though we don't have a clue.

As I understand it the SD is responsible for the systems and style of play - totally non existent.

The SD is responsible for recruitment which has been woeful - Sargents control of a ball is non league standard, Tzolis has been here a season and a half and doesn't look interested, Rashica is on loan, Idah is not up to standard required, Placheta not standard required, Hernandez blows hot and cold and many of the others are bang average.

If  we change it now the new person will have time to have us set up for next season.

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

While most is true 

LEAVE ONEL OUT OF THIS!! 

I'd make him Sporting Director. 

• Haha 2

I'm not sure if Mrs Webber can handle both jobs. She is about to go onto the Space Station for 2 years but Delia said its OK and just like working from home.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Wanted tonight? Where have you been? Wanted 18 months ago.

He would have gone before Farke if I had any say in the matter but once again our majority shareholders are asleep at the helm.

17 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

Sorry but 90% is not acceptable. Today was the third game in a row where we looked as though we don't have a clue.

As I understand it the SD is responsible for the systems and style of play - totally non existent.

The SD is responsible for recruitment which has been woeful - Sargents control of a ball is non league standard, Tzolis has been here a season and a half and doesn't look interested, Rashica is on loan, Idah is not up to standard required, Placheta not standard required, Hernandez blows hot and cold and many of the others are bang average.

If  we change it now the new person will have time to have us set up for next season.

There you have it. You don't understand it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

I'm not sure if Mrs Webber can handle both jobs. She is about to go onto the Space Station for 2 years but Delia said its OK and just like working from home.

She struggles to handle one job - please don’t suggest she does two!

• Thanks 1

Webber is not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. His role might be redefined but he's well in with Attanasio.

26 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Webber is not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. His role might be redefined but he's well in with Attanasio.

you might know more than me about their relationship 

But Top Businessmen can be your friend and smile as then sack you 10 mins later ,

Attanasio is no mug he would not be so successful if he was i think the more he gets into the club and watches the team would he seriously think Webber is the man to spend my money if i was to buy it ?

i think with his Sports Knowledge of owning teams  he will know id Webber is the man or not 

Might not show it to get into the club but once full or more control we will find out how Ruthless this businessman is 

If Webber is responsible for the poor performance today then he's also responsible for the 20 goals we've score under Wagner including the thrashings we delivered to a couple of teams. We need to stop, as a fanbase, flipping on a per result basis. If you posted the same after our two 4 goal away wins, or the comfortable home wins, then fair enough. If you didn't, then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davidlingfield said:

She struggles to handle one job - please don’t suggest she does two!

She would struggle with 0.1.

On 18/03/2023 at 20:48, Capt. Pants said:

Mr & Mrs Webber are part of the take over. The new Delia & Michael. 

17 hours ago, percy varco said:

There's a thought that will now keep me awake a night, scared ****less, until Attanasio proves otherwise. 😉 

Didn't Attanasio say that Stu's first job was to spend a few months in Milwaukee sourcing blinker fluid for him?

On 19/03/2023 at 22:54, percy varco said:

Which is why I'm guessing Webber's role will be redefined, possibly more strategic than direct involvement in recruitment and tactics. He might not want that of course.

On 18/03/2023 at 22:32, essex canary said:

She would struggle with 0.1.

I'll  assume that's  what passes for humour  when you're an accountant.  

Edited by wcorkcanary