Sign in to follow this  
Ulfotto

Cometh the Hour

Right then nine games to go 6 wins needed. It is essentially hero time if we are to reach the playoffs someone will have to have played out of there skin in the next 9 games who is it going to be?

I personally hope Pukki rolls back the years.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

To what end? 

I know what you mean but the way I see it we have destroyed the championship twice only to get destroyed ourselves in the premier league. Maybe instead of destroying the league we sneak in through the back door and things might be different.

Edited by Ulfotto

2 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

I know what you mean but the way I see it we have destroyed the championship twice only to get destroyed ourselves in the premier league. Maybe instead of destroying the league we sneak in through the back door things might be different.

I'd rather stay put. The Premier League is a waste of time. It's a playground for billionaires that is a world away from football. 

We don't have the resources to compete there. To get that kind of money, we would have to sell out and we simply wouldn't be Norwich City anymore. 

• Like 2

No injury updates yet. Not sure if that's good or bad news. Basically Gibson, Idah and Onel very doubtful.

Hopefully we can at least have Onel back.

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

I'd rather stay put. The Premier League is a waste of time. It's a playground for billionaires that is a world away from football. 

We don't have the resources to compete there. To get that kind of money, we would have to sell out and we simply wouldn't be Norwich City anymore. 

While I can somewhat understand the sentiment, the goal if you are in the Championship is to get promoted. We have to get up there and not come straight back down at some point...right?

49 minutes ago, American_Canary said:

While I can somewhat understand the sentiment, the goal if you are in the Championship is to get promoted. We have to get up there and not come straight back down at some point...right?

The goal is to win, promotion is an unfortunate side effect. 

The point is, I don't want us to be there and stay up there. There is sh1t! 

Edited by NFN FC