I think Josh would bring us goals IF played in his actual position up front.

He was banging them in when Pukki was injured.  

He’s wasted on the wing much like Holty was when played there at Forest. 

Idah needs loaning to a L1 club for a season and a new striker recruited in the summer 

I’m not convinced by him at all I’m afraid. He’s likely to be the best we have next season so hopefully he proves me wrong but his ball control is so unbelievably bad for a professional footballer. 

Sarge stunk last night. When he is poor he is dreadful. The ball bounces off him like a trampoline. Ball hit his back once when he turned and went out for a throw. 
He started to look ok for a while but the injury has set him back to where he was last year. 

• Like 3

Sarge looks unfit/not sharp and played poor as a result. TBH you could put a number of our players in that category. I thought Gibson played well, however that was probably due to how p*ss poor Huddersfield were at pressing in the first half. Any decent team would of been up 3 nil by half time.

He's back to the crap we saw from him last season. Dreadful player.

I'd start with Pukki up front with him on the bench. Unfortunately though with Marquinhos suspended, Idah and Onel injured, Sargent will be our flying winger.

It's almost like you're looking at a mirage with most of this squad. From a distance (admittedly only occasionally these days) it looks like there could perhaps be something a little bit useful if not exciting. But when you get up close you realise there's actually nothing there. Nothing. And in Sargent's case it leaves you wondering how it can possibly be that the ball can bounce so far off, ... well ... nothing?

He's absolutely woeful in any position,

It's laughable that Sargent is the stick to beat a (even off form) Pukki with.

Pukki's on his way out for sure, but Sargent isn't the answer and neither is Idah.

Teemu actually got the balls in the channels last night, linked us up well, had a great shot to was blocked and from where I was sat, should have had a penalty.

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Sarge stunk last night. When he is poor he is dreadful. The ball bounces off him like a trampoline. Ball hit his back once when he turned and went out for a throw. 
He started to look ok for a while but the injury has set him back to where he was last year. 

Agreed. I'm beginning to think his only viable role is to play like Lineker in a 6 yard box goal hanging position. Anywhere else on the pitch the ball just bounces off him randomly or he gives away a foul. If we can recover his fee snatch that club's hand off.

1 hour ago, Ulfotto said:

Whisper it but Pukki has not had a good season on any level.

Well apart from 10 goals and 7 assists and the tracking back he’s done nothing!!

• Haha 1

Sargent is a joke of a footballer.

It was hilarious that many fans started to treat him as some sort of "cult hero" in the early weeks of this season. He is incredibly poor and to have him and Idah to rely on alongside an aging Pukki, we are f*cked.