Sign in to follow this  
bethan sommerfield

PROTESTERS??!!!!

I WENT TO THE GAME TODAY AND DIDNT SEE ANY PROTESTERS BEFORE THE GAME I DIDNT LOOK WELL BUT I DIDNT HEAR IT EITHER NOR DID I HEAR ANY BEFORE OR EVEN  AFTER THE GAME

WORTHY''S WINNING US GAMES AND GETTING THE RESULTS FOR US SO WHAT WILL THE PROTESTERS BE DOING NEXT?

WELL DONE WORTHY I SAY

The protests have had the right results, it has given everybody at the club a good kick up the backsides. This from boardroom level to the playing field.At last this team looks like waking up, long may it continue.

I have been a worthy outer for some time,and went too the stoke protest but like the organisers i agree that a protest would have been ludicrous considering a home win and a good away pint in the previous 2 games. I am happy that the team are winning and will be happy to support NW if he continues this good run. I have seen signs of improvement, the players look more commited, shackall, drury, hucks, safri, green, earnshaw look like a superb foundation for next season with mcveigh and doherty also. I just hope NW, who will be here makes 3 0r 4 good signings in the summer.

Well done worthy for the time being, but dont think an avaerage end to the season will satisfy me and most of the otherr fans.

So, lets get behind the team and the boss, well done for today and lets give Nige a chance after the ever improving games.

Please note, i am not a ktf''er, but just believe worthy deserves backing till the end of the season because of the recent improvement as i am feeling optomistic about next year even with NW. But if we have a poor end to the season i will be wanting worthy out.

Bethan you wouldn''t have heard any protests because they agreed beforehand to call a truce.  What you also didn''t hear today again were any chants of Worthy''s green and yellow army.

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

I WENT TO THE GAME TODAY AND DIDNT SEE ANY PROTESTERS BEFORE THE GAME I DIDNT LOOK WELL BUT I DIDNT HEAR IT EITHER NOR DID I HEAR ANY BEFORE OR EVEN  AFTER THE GAME

WORTHY''S WINNING US GAMES AND GETTING THE RESULTS FOR US SO WHAT WILL THE PROTESTERS BE DOING NEXT?

WELL DONE WORTHY I SAY

[/quote]

Poor performance for at least two thirds of the game I say. Trouble is that football supporters are extremely fickle. Wait until we are struggling to make the play offs next season.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]The protests have had the right results, it has given everybody at the club a good kick up the backsides. This from boardroom level to the playing field.

At last this team looks like waking up, long may it continue.

[/quote]

If you think that, then you are too far up yourself.

The team have managed these results (as it suddenly seems to be results rather than performances that are important!) despite the protests rather than because of them.

Perhaps it could be a little to do with players back from injury and in form, more team choices and therefore more competition for places.

[quote user="bethan sommerfield"]

WELL DONE WORTHY I SAY

[/quote]

I assume you knew Bethan, that the protesters had called a truce last week, thus making sure all the ''noise'' was reserved for the Sheffield match.

Don''t try to spin it any other way, and don''t shout......................please.