PockthorpePete

Who do you want in the playoff final.

I want us to be sucessful but if we got promoted we will not be ready as this squad is not good enough. Delia is still pulling the strings and I struggle with confidence in Webber. 
Keep building next season in the Champ, hopefully with the Yankee Dollar to get promoted. 
The loss at Cardiff was worse than not getting to the playoffs. 

If the price for going up was that Hanley and Gibson would still be our main centre-back pairing next season, would you still want promotion?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, unique said:

If the price for going up was that Hanley and Gibson would still be our main centre-back pairing next season, would you still want promotion?

No. Let's hope Attanasio is in the driving seat and we get a different solution.

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

No. Let's hope Attanasio is in the driving seat and we get a different solution.

Can Attanasio play centre back? 

2 hours ago, unique said:

Yup

7 hours ago, Commonsense said:

No, it shows that their existing ground is too small!

Only in certain games, otherwise it has been big enough for the rest of the time

I honestly think Sheff Utd may get caught by Middlesbrough, don’t think still being in the FA Cup will do them any favours. Sheff for me, although we a far from a guarantee playoff position yet, keep the form as it is…who knows.