Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

The Tories wanted to kill all of the UK's cats during covid.

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

To be fair, it wasn't all of them. Just the poor ones

Not so sure, according to Hancocks texts they clearly killed my mother in law, who was in a care home for respite when Hancock transferred covid from the hospitals to the care homes. She wasn’t poor.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Not so sure, according to Hancocks texts they clearly killed my mother in law, who was in a care home for respite when Hancock transferred covid from the hospitals to the care homes. She wasn’t poor.

How awful. I am sorry if my post caused you any offence. It was intended to be a commentary on the state of the country but obviously I didn't think it through. 

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

How awful. I am sorry if my post caused you any offence. It was intended to be a commentary on the state of the country but obviously I didn't think it through. 

The four riders of the Apocalypse intent was only to change the state of the country. In one foul sentence.

My sincere condolences to Well b back for his immense loss.

• Like 1

And a cat does what exactly? Kills all the wildlife in someone else’s garden. ****s in your veggie patch. Has nothing to do with its owner.

imagine behaving like that with a dog. You’d be run off to the local Magistrates 

I just bought a HP air rifle … just to discourage any anti-social activity of **** 😂

11 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

And a cat does what exactly? Kills all the wildlife in someone else’s garden. ****s in your veggie patch. Has nothing to do with its owner.

imagine behaving like that with a dog. You’d be run off to the local Magistrates 

I just bought a HP air rifle … just to discourage any anti-social activity of **** 😂

As Crocodile Dundee might say

That is not a cat

Cat | Facts and Photos-Images | The Wildlife

This is a cat

Bengal tigers may not survive climate change, UN report finds | The ...

I hate (domestic)cats. I put them on the same level as Ipswich. Even I think that would've been a step too far tho.

Edited by The Raptor

31 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

I hate (domestic)cats. I put them on the same level as Ipswich. Even I think that would've been a step too far tho.

I like cats because they are independent and unlike dogs they don't rely on humans to survive. If cats are badly treated they **** off to somewhere they like better. Cats don't have owners, they have staff.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Jacob Rees Moggie.

Another non story about having a courier delivering a covid test to his house. What did I say about journalism.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

I like cats because they are independent and unlike dogs they don't rely on humans to survive. If cats are badly treated they **** off to somewhere they like better. Cats don't have owners, they have staff.

My dog likes their siht. A late night delicacy.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

My dog likes their siht. A late night delicacy.

No accounting for taste.

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

The strange thing about cat owners is that they think their cats are intelligent. My neighbour actually talks to hers. I told my dog about it. We did laugh

• Haha 9

Cats are banned on Svalbard. Knew there was another reason I loved it up there.

• Haha 1

Cats are introverts, happy with their own company, enjoying contact with others on their own terms and ****ing off when they don’t want it. Dogs are extroverts, existing largely in relationship with others and stressed when they are on their own. IMHO mirrored in “dog people” and “cat people”.

Edited by Nuff Said

We've had cats all our lives and all have been indoor cats so have never harmed any wildlife. I like dogs but have never owned one, they can be very dangerous in the wrong hands especially to children as can cats be for wildlife if allowed to roam freely.

Cats should have to be licensed and not be allowed to roam free, all our cats have been allowed to go out in the garden under supervision.

On 02/03/2023 at 22:33, Foxy2600 said:

Hilarious