Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

What lineup do you think we should we go with today then?

Pukki back in or no? Nunez staying at number 10? Tzolis starting? Marquinhos too? Hernandez super sub? ... Or just an unchanged 11? (Minus Dowell of course)

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

I'm going with Gibbs in for Dowell, and if its not working by half time, send on the attacking players, Tzolis and or Marquinhos.

• Thanks 1

Really not sure about whether to put Pukki back in to this one. If he is 100% fit and ready, yes, but if not, no harm with sticking with Idah and Pukki can get a few minutes from the bench.  Idah needs the minutes more than Pukki at the moment.  

Gunn

Aarons Hanley Gibson Giannoulis

Sara    Mclean

Hernandez    Nunez     Tzolis

Idah

• Like 1

Looking at the other fixtures, this is a hugely important game for us if we want to reach the play offs. Usually 75 points would be enough but it could possibly be anything up to 78 this season. That's a lot to ask for but if we do win Wagner will have achieved 16 points in his first 8 games. If only he'd been here from the start of the season. 

I'd move Sara forward and put Gibbs next to Kenny. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Really not sure about whether to put Pukki back in to this one. If he is 100% fit and ready, yes, but if not, no harm with sticking with Idah and Pukki can get a few minutes from the bench.  Idah needs the minutes more than Pukki at the moment.  

Gunn

Sara    Mclean

Idah

That's my team too

Pukki to come on for a run around near the end 

39 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Gunn

Sara    Mclean

Idah

I think this is the right team personally, although Giannoulis blows more hot and cold than anyone else in the squad IMO, wouldn’t be surprised to see him dropped.

Tzolis still doesn’t look like a winger to me though, that goal looked more like a strikers run and finish. I think it’s time to see what he can do from the start with Dowell out though and the lack of options, I don’t like the idea of Gibbs or Idah moving wide personally.

21 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’d go unchanged, let’s keep the competing players hungry (that wasn’t a dog at Tzolis btw)

I guess you missed the news that Dowell is out for two months? Like most other people on this thread, I'd start Tzolis for Dowell but otherwise I'd also be unchanged.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I guess you missed the news that Dowell is out for two months? Like most other people on this thread, I'd start Tzolis for Dowell but otherwise I'd also be unchanged.

I’d still play Dowell, he’s faking it 

• Haha 2

Tzolis for Dowell but leave the rest  unchanged.

*Tin Hat on*
Drop Pukki unless he decides to commit to next season let him play in the U21 so we can develop Sarge & Idah, there I said it. 

Edited by Nexus_Canary

Everyone wants Dowell dropped despite his start under Wagner looking really promising coz he's had a couple of average games? 

Same again for me.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Everyone wants Dowell dropped despite his start under Wagner looking really promising coz he's had a couple of average games? 

Same again for me.

Nobody tell him that Dowell is injured for the next two months

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

That is no excuse. Can he limp around?

Doesn't he usually?

Only joking, he's been very good since Wagner arrived and we'll miss his vision and technical ability. But he does sometimes seem like a poor man's Berbatov - he often seems semi-detached from the game.

Marquinhos over Tzolis, ouch that's got to sting for Christos