Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Brum fans angle of Nunez's goal

Quite funny seeing a few guys with their mouths open... lol

Great footage of the match in fact, always interesting to see it from away end perspective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Quite funny seeing a few guys with their mouths open... lol

Great footage of the match in fact, always interesting to see it from away end perspective.

Similar response from other Brum fans. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Similar response from other Brum fans. 

Haha, so funny that he gets Tyson Fury vibes when the music starts up and the lights are going off, I get exactly the same! 

That Tzolis goal gets better each time I watch it back too, shadowed by Nunez's for sure.

I can't believe anyone watching that could still claim the drum doesn't help the atmosphere, watch one of the other away fans videos without the drum, like Wagner's first league game.

I'm not going to tag the loser that get's personal with me on it every time but yeah 🙂

• Like 1

I do quite enjoy these ickle gems of filmed opinions, comments, personal views, exuberance, perceptions and insights of the visiting opposition and away support....I certainly wouldn't have the patience or temperament to stand/sit with my mobile phone filming the majority of the game (I'm still a billy one finger text tapper)....

They are actually visually refreshing and humorous, coupled with their honest opinion and occasional frustrations of what's going on.... Hopefully gone are the days where the majority of opposition fans and away support are still viewed or categorised as 'knuckle draggin' thicko an' aggressive no marks'....Although I'm also acutely aware, that there are and will still be elements of 'undesirables' that are still present and certainly these scoffers are what following and supporting club football could do without....

Anyway, these personal fan view vids are fun and long may the continue....

It's just a shame I being a slightly maturer NCFC supporter and a very long-term resident in the City Stand...that unfortunately, I do find that even with my fortunate comfortable distance from the lower Barclay....after a short while, that the drum actually gets on my fcukin t!ts.....

....'Hey ho'....."C'est la vie"....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

I do find that even with my fortunate comfortable distance from the lower Barclay....after a short while, that the drum actually gets on my fcukin t!ts.....

I think we should go full hog and get a group of steel drum players and create a carnival this summer!   Heck, throw in some congas for the south americans too!

We've got everything here to match it really, great weather, yellow Kit..   Get some plants from Urban Jungle around the big screen.  Sorted.

Edited by Google Bot

Reminds me of the Goss goal against Leeds at Elland Rd. The Leeds fans applauded it !

Always a pity when a pub in Timberhill has a picture on a wall showing Timberhill during the Baedeker raids but captioned with the wrong date.

Still, the landlord is an Ipswich fan which could explain it.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

19 hours ago, K Lo said:

Reminds me of the Goss goal against Leeds at Elland Rd. The Leeds fans applauded it !

They did, there was a time when home fans would applaud a good goal, certainly doesnt happen these days!

• Like 1

On 24/02/2023 at 08:57, hogesar said:

I can't believe anyone watching that could still claim the drum doesn't help the atmosphere, watch one of the other away fans videos without the drum, like Wagner's first league game.

I'm not going to tag the loser that get's personal with me on it every time but yeah 🙂

That Blues fan has a brain, unlike some..... says the loser

3 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

That Blues fan has a brain, unlike some..... says the loser

No drum and its absolutely silent. You are wrong.

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Drum will be back, don’t worry about that.

I'm sure it will, I'm also sure its just a phase as well.

Tinpot af

Edited by Nexus_Canary

15 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Louder today with no drum, snake pit rocking.

It wasn't louder yesterday at all, recognised by literally everyone but you. At least we know you don't go to games 🙂

6 hours ago, hogesar said:

It wasn't louder yesterday at all, recognised by literally everyone but you. At least we know you don't go to games 🙂

Ah you got me there hoggy.

Never been to a game in my life.