Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A challenge to Squit, Herb, Dicky and co!

Wiz, good on yer old man, with yer little spots.  Keep em coming, and pay no dues to these self-styled and under-qualified Inspectors of the Grammar Police.

On which note, I join the fray and respectfeully ask MacDougall''s Perm to uphold the appropriate grammar he holds so dear and conform to the standard rules of Proper Nouns by changing the spelling of "norwich" under his bouffant picture over there on the left with the capital "N" that it deserves...  Thank-you, sir...

Consider my pro-nouns corrected. And actually, while we''re on the subject, I wasn''t pointing out incorrect grammar, I was addressing Wizard''s superfluous punctuation. [:)]

Aha!  The "Norwich" is now correct!  Good stuff...

And while we are at it, "macdougall" is also a Proper Noun and needs an "M" and a "D" in there, sir...

I was. Thinking of this a. While ago actually.

As there.Are so many p.Eople that want worthy to stay. There would obviously. Be a market for .Keep Worthy merchandise. Surprised the club didnt think. Of this revenue string.

Maybe they. Didnt want all the stock left on the shelf. Or in the sale bin.

But that wouldn''t. Stop a private company. Guess there''s no market. For it.

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]I was. Thinking of this a. While ago actually.

As there.Are so many p.Eople that want worthy to stay. There would obviously. Be a market for .Keep Worthy merchandise. Surprised the club didnt think. Of this revenue string.

Maybe they. Didnt want all the stock left on the shelf. Or in the sale bin.

But that wouldn''t. Stop a private company. Guess there''s no market. For it.[/quote]

Ni.Ce work on. The punctuation?

Before the other bit becomes funny, we need to know how much has been spent on ''Worthy Out'' merchandise. First time around, the bloke with the t-shirt shop said there was no interest - there''s been no indication of how good a money spinner it''s been since the relaunch. Otherwise, top post - very funny. [:|]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

As you are so keen to laugh and poke fun at the worthy out brigade and other protestors, I challenge you to organise a demo in support of Nigel Worthington this Saturday.

Lets see how easy you find it to do, you are so convinced you''re right, well lets see a leap of your faith.

Using your logic, I shall expect no less than 23.000 to turn up.

Go on, I double dare you.

[/quote]

This where you are the other WO''s just look stupid, why organise a demo to keep things as they are.I can just see it now, "What do we want?", "Things to stay as they are!", "When do we want it?", "Now and for the forseeable future thank you!".

The board (and/or the manager) will decide when its right for the manager to go, I''ll KTF until then thanks.

[/quote]

How about a chant of Worthy''s yellow green army.....

[/quote]

Lol Paul.. we havent heard that since sheffield Wednesday at Home... which according to the Fixture list was on october 29th of last year.... We dont chant worthingtons Green and Yellow Army because we dotn support him... we support the players.. and its not a "minority" who dont sing it either...

I fully expect to hear Dicky, Squit, Mad Danielle, Chicken and all the other Worthy inners to be singing that this afternoon... giving their full support to the man! and if we lose and theres an after game protest then i fully expect them to be telling us we are "wrong" not waking past with their heads down.. or shuffling into the Carrow road rain...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

As you are so keen to laugh and poke fun at the worthy out brigade and other protestors, I challenge you to organise a demo in support of Nigel Worthington this Saturday.

Lets see how easy you find it to do, you are so convinced you''re right, well lets see a leap of your faith.

[/quote]

This where you are the other WO''s just look stupid, why organise a demo to keep things as they are.I can just see it now, "What do we want?", "Things to stay as they are!", "When do we want it?", "Now and for the forseeable future thank you!".

The board (and/or the manager) will decide when its right for the manager to go, I''ll KTF until then thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol Paul.. we havent heard that since sheffield Wednesday at Home... which according to the Fixture list was on october 29th of last year.... We dont chant worthingtons Green and Yellow Army because we dotn support him... we support the players.. and its not a "minority" who dont sing it either...

I fully expect to hear Dicky, Squit, Mad Danielle, Chicken and all the other Worthy inners to be singing that this afternoon... giving their full support to the man! and if we lose and theres an after game protest then i fully expect them to be telling us we are "wrong" not waking past with their heads down.. or shuffling into the Carrow road rain...

[/quote]

Jas, it must be depressing being you, first of all theres your hope that we lose and you''re also predicting rain. I''ve never walked past one of your demos with my head down, I like to have a good laugh at the miniscule numbers (like the 8 protesters after the Stoke game).

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jas, it must be depressing being you, first of all theres your hope that we lose and you''re also predicting rain. I''ve never walked past one of your demos with my head down, I like to have a good laugh at the miniscule numbers (like the 8 protesters after the Stoke game).

[/quote]

funny how u didnt laugh at the turnout before that game wasnt it???? is it depressing being me??? no... why?? because im prepared to stand up and be counted rather than be a meek little man like you who hides behind some internet Alias where he can safely abuse and be little people because he has no balls in reality...

FF, thats my tag man! [:)] Its an attempt to incorporate lower case text speak as part of a devious plan to hide the fact that I''m from a past golden age when pro-nouns were pro-nouns and the apostrophe knew its proper place. [;)]

Wow - its all getting quite heated in here isn''t it!!!! Jas, you''ve got to learn to control your temper.  All this stress can''t be good for a man (assuming that is what you are)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

funny how u didnt laugh at the turnout before that game wasnt it???? is it depressing being me??? no... why?? because im prepared to stand up and be counted rather than be a meek little man like you who hides behind some internet Alias where he can safely abuse and be little people because he has no balls in reality...

[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Get her!

Seriously Jas the Barclay King (is that an internet alias?), you need to calm down, if the dwindling campaign is getting you this uptight think what will happen when it completely collapses.

macdougall.  Respect to your tag, man, and if it''s your tag then you can spell it how you like!

Forgive me for pressing my grammatical points, but for the record, a "pronoun" is a word that replaces a noun (like "his", "which", "its" and so on).  A proper noun is a name of someone or somewhere (like "Norwich" or "MacDougall").

All of which is by the by, and I think that Jas should calm down a little bit too...

I will ashamedly bow to your superior wisdom [:$], but if you look back you''ll see that I claimed to be proficient to give advice only in respect of punctuation, grammar is way outside my jurisdiction. Anyway, what a classic result today. OTBC!

And yes, I am aware of the irony in how I punctuated this message.

Here Jas, we were singing "Worthington''s green and yellow army" today - good level of participation, as well.  Oh and we didn''t lose and there was no protest, so you must be well miserable - good.

I dunno where you sit Dicky but there was no worthington yella green army fromn the barclay...  Anyways this game has shown yet again what a total underacheivement this season has been...

And did you here worthington''s post match comments RE the long ball - he said he thought it was working very well today - I told you he advocated it.....

Of course it could possibly also show that we have started to get it right. Depends which way you look at it I suppose. And I really think it is quite obvious that he was joking with Waller re long ball game. He made completely different comments to Championship interviewer about when we managed to get the ball down we were better blah, blah, blah. I have to admit I am surprised, Paul, you usually seem a lot sharper than this. 

Here Jas, we were singing "Worthington''s green and yellow army" today - good level of participation, as well.  Oh and we didn''t lose and there was no protest, so you must be well miserable - good.

Just for the record,could you please enlighten us where you sit?

[quote user="macdougallos perm"]Of course it could possibly also show that we have started to get it right. Depends which way you look at it I suppose. And I really think it is quite obvious that he was joking with Waller re long ball game. He made completely different comments to Championship interviewer about when we managed to get the ball down we were better blah, blah, blah. I have to admit I am surprised, Paul, you usually seem a lot sharper than this. [/quote]

I am glad you mention this i didnt here the interview live, and was just told what he had said by someone whom obviously didnt (or didnt want to) realise that he was joking and passed on the words out of context, which unfortunatly my foolish self found all to easy to beleive considering our tactics of this season!!!  [8-)]

good participation... who by Dicky?? u  on ur own???

Delias barmy army was chanted with gusto though! and i was joinging in... considering the songs are started in the barclay and snakepit!

[quote user="nolegs"]

Just for the record,could you please enlighten us where you sit?

[/quote]yes there where a couple of blokes who sang worthingtons green and yellow army, but i am afraid if that is your good level of participation then our eight blokes after the stoke game protest means once and for all the worthy outers are the majority. I just like to say that both you and squit can''t count. well done boys............

Now I remember why I hardly ever come on here anymore - all this childish bickering about Worthy In or Worthy Out - my kids have more intelligent conversation than this.  

[quote user="NavMan"]Now I remember why I hardly ever come on here anymore - all this childish bickering about Worthy In or Worthy Out - my kids have more intelligent conversation than this.  [/quote]

I couldn''t agree with you more NavMan, surely its now time to call a halt!.

[quote user="NavMan"]Now I remember why I hardly ever come on here anymore - all this childish bickering about Worthy In or Worthy Out - my kids have more intelligent conversation than this.  [/quote]

Here Here.

Although if you all keep it to this one thread rather than having multiple threads to do with your bitch-fights im all for it.

Delias barmy army was chanted with gusto though! and i was joinging in... considering the songs are started in the barclay and snakepit!

Oh, so sorry, didn''t realise that only songs started in the Barlcay or Snakepit count.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Oh, so sorry, didn''t realise that only songs started in the Barlcay or Snakepit count.

[/quote]

usually because the 2000 singers and the 1000 in the barclay can be heard alot better than the 5 chanting for worthington no? just like the ones in the snake pit and barclay who chant worthy out.. of which im not one as i dont believe in chanting it during the game