I am not blind to the fact that there are a lot of KTFers out there, many of whom get shot down on here.

All those whom wish to keep the faith with worthington just reply with a ''KTF'' or the like to this post, wont take a couple of seconds.

I would be grateful if the worthy outers could leave this thread alone. It will probably disappear off the front page quick sharp anyhows due to lack of interest!!

You continue to undermine this sort of poll by wishing to brand all those who prefer not to see managerial change, at this time, with the acronym KTF (and the bundle of negative/blinkered associations which come with it).For what it''s worth (no pun intended), I would prefer to give the whole set-up, manager included, a few more months at least.I don''t see the value in this poll, unless as a name-gathering exercise for future discussions, but would rather be pilloried for my opinion, than ridiculed for not being prepared to state it.

Before I''m branded I''ll state my position once again. I''m not happy with the way things have gone this season, but I''m not going to protest, or remain any quieter than I normally am. I have like 15,000 others renewed my season ticket. I see no point at this stage of the season in removing the manager. This does not make me a ''Worthy inner''. It makes me someone who is prepared to take the rough with the smooth, keep supporting the club and let the people who run the club get on with it.

Interested in your ''shot down'' statement. So what you are saying is that if someone doesn''t agree with you and you respond then they have been shot down? Are you the arbiter of all that is right or wrong?

I joined this messageboard after reading the comments in the EDP about what was being said about protests etc. What I have noticed is that most of the moderate voices on here are quite-recently joined members like myself, which leads me to believe that around twenty regular posters have worked themselves up into a ''Worthy out'' frenzy and managed to gather a couple of hundred like-minded people and a few hundred more attention seekers (judging by the video on another thread). I expect most of the regular posters were overjoyed that they had attracted some attention to their cause. Now that they have attracted some people who don''t agree with them they are not so happy.

What is very clear is that a few hundred people were prepared (for whatever reasons) to stand in a snow flurry and protest. That''s fair enough, you''ve made your protest, the board may or may not listen, but by continuing to protest until you get your own way you are effectively saying that you want to run the club. If you get your way and we get a new manager and he is as bad as you think Nigel Worthington is will you be protesting until he is sacked.

What it all boils down to is who we want running the club. Do we want the board who have a good deal of experience and may have made mistakes, or do we want a few hundred people who like the sound of their own voices dictating affairs, who even if they got their way wouldn''t have any agreement as to who they would replace the present manager with.

Sorry to be ambiguous but...

I would say keep him on but if a change of manager gets rid of what we

have at CR at the moment, i would vote for it because i really really

can''t stand right now. But what if a change doesn''t, beyond a few

games, have the desired effect? What will happen then?

It has got to the position where i don''t really want to think about

Norwich at the moment because it just reminds me of the situation. I

don''t even particularly want to see our results - i don''t consider them

genuine or a true reflection of our ability becasue the team is playing

against a backdrop that is adversely affecting them meaning they are

not performing to the best of their ability. Yes it''s true to say we

haven''t performed well most of the season but at least the players

didn''t have to contend with what they have now, and this make it all

but impossible to play to our potential.

I agree, for what its worth. But then I won''t get any more insults than I already have.We can gain just as much letting Worthington have the first ten games of next season as letting a new manager have the first ten games.I say start next season as if Worthington was caretaker once more. Maybe the board should say they arnt going to renew his contract untill they see results ie stop the rolling and take it from now. Maybe they already have and that was what the statement was earlier in the season.But to be fair the negativeness created by a minority of the support (I am not saying the outers are a minority but the miserable outers are) are destroying the good name that our support has for itself around the country.

"...by continuing to protest until you get your own way you are effectively saying that you want to run the club."

In all seriousness, please would you explain this one to me. How you make this connection is beyond me. That''s like saying that people who protested against the Iraq war wanted to run the country, which is clearly a ridiculous statement. 

Most of the people I speak to just want the protesters to shut up and go away. They are ruining the match and the season with their childish antics - do they really think they are helping? What planet do they live on?

KTF - my views and reasons for this are my own, to be dissected by those with whom I choose to fashion a conversation / debate with.

i''m sick of these polls. they prove nothing. all they do is split fans

into two camps. please give it a rest. that is why a separate section

was created for them.

The protests have been made, the meetings had and responses made from every section of the club. Now is the time to stop and support your team. On Saturday I had to endure a Norwich "Fan" sitting behind me in the Snakepit ridiculing the team, criticizing every pass whether mislaid or otherwise, and willing Norwich to lose throughout the whole 90 mins. I am sad to say that I did endure this without a word to him. Thinking back I probably didn''t want to be on the end of his verbal tirade. Now I know that every person that wants Worthy out is not like this, but I have never seen a "Fan" like him before. It seems to have got to the stage where some people just turn up to be negative about the team, though I wouldn''t think this if they said some positives about Norwich''s play during the game aswell, because there are some. 

I sincerely believe that Nigel will walk or be sacked if improvements are not made, because the level of performance has not been good enough. This said, I also believe that after one disappionting season after being relagated now is not the time.

KTF.

[quote user="Danno"]

The protests have been made, the meetings had and responses made from every section of the club. Now is the time to stop and support your team. On Saturday I had to endure a Norwich "Fan" sitting behind me in the Snakepit ridiculing the team, criticizing every pass whether mislaid or otherwise, and willing Norwich to lose throughout the whole 90 mins. I am sad to say that I did endure this without a word to him. Thinking back I probably didn''t want to be on the end of his verbal tirade. Now I know that every person that wants Worthy out is not like this, but I have never seen a "Fan" like him before. It seems to have got to the stage where some people just turn up to be negative about the team, though I wouldn''t think this if they said some positives about Norwich''s play during the game aswell, because there are some. 

I sincerely believe that Nigel will walk or be sacked if improvements are not made, because the level of performance has not been good enough. This said, I also believe that after one disappionting season after being relagated now is not the time.

KTF.

[/quote]Its interesting you mention this - my ex girlfriend was a Chelsea supporter and we managed to go and watch them a couple of times on her freinds season ticket. There were one or two there that had nothing possitive to say about their team performances either. The two matches we saw were Wolves and WBA and in both cases Chelsea hammered them. Just goes to show that some people can never be pleased!It also says a lot when you look at Link and Wiz that they shout louder when they think they have more people behind them. These people will start to disappear when the season finnishes and then you will see the true extent of the Worthington out campaign.Which is supposedly based on performances not results which to me go hand in hand.We may not have played well against Stoke but I have to say if you can play badly and still win games - it bides well for when we play well. Seff Utd was no fluke we should have had more goals. Southampton was the same and there have been several good games - the problem really is consistancy. Nothing has been consistant this season and its bloody frustrating but it all depends on who you put it down to.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

"...by continuing to protest until you get your own way you are effectively saying that you want to run the club."

In all seriousness, please would you explain this one to me. How you make this connection is beyond me. That''s like saying that people who protested against the Iraq war wanted to run the country, which is clearly a ridiculous statement. 

[/quote]

I did protest against the Iraq war and if theres a vacancy I''ll willingly run the country.

Dear God, what a frightening thought!

The genuine question I asked still hasn''t been answered.  

[quote user="A load of squit"]

I''d be a benevolent dictator.

KTF!

OTBC!

[/quote]What''s that ''squitter?'' You''d be a Violent Dictator! [;)] ;~)

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

Sorry didn''t get back sooner Link but I have a life to lead, which seems to be more than can be said for some people on here.

My point is that most protesters on this site have said they will continue to protest every week until they get their own way and get Worthington out. It''s not going to matter to them whether we play well or badly, whether we win, lose or draw, they have made their minds up. So what they are declaring is they know what is best for the club, not the board or the majority of supporters. This amounts to trying to force a minority view on the club.

The unfortunate thing about all this is that all it will do is make the board dig their heels in, (wouldn''t you if someone was trying to force their views on you) and make it far harder for them to come to a sensible decision about the future running of this club in a rational way.

I can see where you''re coming from, Foggo, but I don''t think that most protesters would continue to protest whatever the situation.

I think that people are demonstrating because they can''t see an end to what they perceive to be an endless downward spiral, and it''s the only way that they can communicate their feelings. There is a perception that the Board of Directors listen, but don''t hear what is being said. The inflammatory comments from Barry Skipper, for example, only served to reinforce that perception and subsequent frustration.   

In addition, I believe that results have little to do with the protests. If we must lose a game, I personally would be happier to see us do it playing good football and showing spirit in the process, rather than scrape a win playing rubbish (I''d go watch Chelsea if only results mattered to me). I have a feeling that the 24,000 in Carrow Road for the recent home games might have felt the same, judging by the ghostly atmsophere. 

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

Sorry didn''t get back sooner Link but I have a life to lead, which seems to be more than can be said for some people on here.

My point is that most protesters on this site have said they will continue to protest every week until they get their own way and get Worthington out. It''s not going to matter to them whether we play well or badly, whether we win, lose or draw, they have made their minds up. So what they are declaring is they know what is best for the club, not the board or the majority of supporters. This amounts to trying to force a minority view on the club.

The unfortunate thing about all this is that all it will do is make the board dig their heels in, (wouldn''t you if someone was trying to force their views on you) and make it far harder for them to come to a sensible decision about the future running of this club in a rational way.

[/quote]every supporter has the right to voice their opinion, they do so in the best interest of NCFC at heart - as part of their remit, its probable that every board of directors should monitor individual and minority protest because a club will always function better in conditions of harmony.  its also clear that minority opinion should never dictate to the majority and you would expect a sound board to defend their position and that of the club to ensure this does not happen.its clear, since the st.andrews hall meeting, the club donot view the current broad-based protest as a minority opinion by their actions since.  they have made their position known and are waiting now to see how the rest of the season pans out and its likely many will do the same now.  meantime, some fans may wish to continue to protest and this is their right. as ever, the on field performances and results will dictate whether the protest will grow stronger or dissolve.