Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

All it needs is one complaint to the police and he'll be in trouble.

Has anyone complained to the police or the FA yet anout Neil Warnock?All it needs is one complaint for it to be investigated. I never saw it but according to the Pinkun forum and the Championship on TV this morning, he did indeed put two fingers up at our bench.

FA ComplaintsIf you would like to register a comment or

complaint on one of the game''s current talking points, please use our Fans View Line. Your views

will be reviewed, collated and then forwarded to the relevant

departments within The FA. We may publish your views in text or as a

recording on TheFA.com or in another FA publication. Please let us know

when you leave your message if you do not want this to happen.
Tel:
0207 745 4999

How about just laughing it off and getting over it. No wonder there are so few characters left. I suppose those who saw it could try and sue him for trauma.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]How about just laughing it off and getting over it. No wonder there are so few characters left. I suppose those who saw it could try and sue him for trauma.[/quote]Great

Rudolph Hucker, get your children to do it would you? Bad example of sportsmanship.

If you are that concerned about your children then buy them some ear-plugs so they couldn''t hear the Barclay calling Colin a ''see you next tuesday.''

Are you one of those over-anxious, over-protective parents or just someone with double standards?

By the way my children have managed to grow up exposed to life in general and guess what, they are fine and well adjusted adults.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

If you are that concerned about your children then buy them some ear-plugs so they couldn''t hear the Barclay calling Colin a ''see you next tuesday.''

Are you one of those over-anxious, over-protective parents or just someone with double standards?

By the way my children have managed to grow up exposed to life in general and guess what, they are fine and well adjusted adults.

[/quote]Excuse me Rudolph, I am not over-anxious and not over-protective and I certainly don''t have double standards!I was not at the game and we couldn''t hear the crowd chanting whatever they were saying. We did, however see the gesture on TV this-morning and I do not agree with his unsportsmanlike actions. If you want to condon it and agree with it, that''s you''re below-par standards, but don''t paint me in to be the bad guy...there is no place for his actions in sport!If you want to sit there with your adult kids and and think it''s fine, so be it. But I don''t want to sit there with mine and explain to them that''s it''s Ok to go and do that to other people in society. Let''s see what the outcome is shall we?

As Rudolph says, if people are that offended by a hand gesture god knows how they get through any of the chanting.

Although it shows unprofessionalism, Colin isnt do anything that kids dont learn in school. And no Im not justifying it, I do find it pretty funny though. Shows Colin is getting ready for a big fat Wolves style choke.

Canary Boy originally wrote:

All it needs is one complaint for it to be investigated. I never saw it but according to the Pinkun forum and the Championship on TV this morning, he did indeed put two fingers up at our bench.

You then followed this up with a complaint line.

There are any number of things to get offended about but let''s not be selective. I am sick and tired of supporters complaining about certain player reactions (not usually their own players I note) while condoning the abuse they and their fellow supporters dish out. 1st Wizard is a prime example on here: he makes insulting remarks about Delia but doesn''t like taking any himself (glass houses and all that).

Good banter by the way and I for one have enjoyed it rather than get upset over it; I assume you feel the same, or are you going to report me to www.reportanastyposter.com?

I am not sticking up for Warnock but from where I sit I was able to see his two finger gesture. It was not aimed at the "Norwich bench" but rather to one individual of our back room staff who was very verbal towards Warnock and goading him about the result. Not the sort of behaviour you expect from the home team.

By previous standards Warnock was quite mild today and compared to the Preston manager - who was an absolute disgrace with his antics and language - he was positively polite. 

You couldn''t hear the Barclay singing numerous version of warnock you''re a *!? You must be deaf mate, It was ridiculously loud.

quote from canary boy - "I was not at the game"

sadly for the sake of the tone of this messageboard most people who post dont go.

Warnock sticks two fingers up and everyone is mortally offended. Prior to that he took dogs abuse duriung the game and no-one, not even warnock himself complained. This smacks of the ipswich fans who used to abuse Fleck and then get all PC and precious when he flicked them a little right hand. Were better than that, Warnocks discomfort was the high pooint of the afternoon, lets just enjoy it.