Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Pre-season to Scotland that means

Proton and Lotus will not continue our sponsorship? I recall if Proton and Lotus do sponsor us, then we will go to Malaysia for pre-season again, but now seems no chance?

[quote user="XXL16"]

Proton and Lotus will not continue our sponsorship? I recall if Proton and Lotus do sponsor us, then we will go to Malaysia for pre-season again, but now seems no chance?

[/quote]

hope you still get to see norwich in action some way or other in the coming pre-season / season.

[quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

When did you hear that? I didn''t know that Proton and Lotus were going? Is it just contractial or something else?

we have gone to scotland for preseason since i can remember, always seem to go up there beat afew no bodies then come bk to play the local lads before the likes of usually Inter or Arsenal turn up at the Road and give us a spanking.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

When did you hear that? I didn''t know that Proton and Lotus were going? Is it just contractial or something else?

[/quote]

I got the source about a year ago, we will go to Malaysia again for pre-season in season 2006/2007, because of Protons and Lotus sponsor us. I recall we also set up a supporter club too! I don''t know they may lose their interest after we relegated maybe...:(

[quote user="Kolin Kob"][quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

hope you still get to see norwich in action some way or other in the coming pre-season / season.

[/quote]

I already book my hoilday from Oct 12th to Nov 3rd, so I will be able to come to Norwich again in 2006/2007 season, hopefully we will get some good result especially away from home when I am here.

[quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

Oh I am right about that sadly...:(

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED21%20Mar%202006%2011%3A35%3A49%3A640