Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Cantwell stirring the pot again

Talking about Hanley and Maclean and his Rangers move.

”” They were particularly excited when the heard about my move, it was either they wanted me out of the changing room or they were happy to have me (at Rangers ) “”

Hardly ’stirring the pot’: they were interested, Hanley and Kenny are Rangers fans - he’d have been an idiot not to sound them out.

I do wish the pinkun would just let it go - it’s a very limited story.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 2

If only Cantwell had been hooked after 45 minutes in his latest game for Rangers then we could talk about him some more........................................................................................................................................................................................................ 😉 

(To go with being dropped after his first game for them)

• Haha 1

This is how it started for him at Bournemouth - started a few games, then was getting subbed after 45 mins. 

A familiar story. 

• Haha 1

Clearly a tongue in cheek comment having a joke in the middle of an interview, the type we’ve seen a thousand times from players over the years.

The only one stirring the pot is CanaryKing. Why are you so obsessed by Cantwell? He’s no longer our player, and while he lost his way towards the end (not the first and won’t be the last young lad to do so) most people will just be happy for the couple of good seasons he had when he was in and around the first team. I hope he sorts himself out and goes on to have a good career with Rangers 

• Like 7

He can say what he likes, it doesn't change the fact he wasn't happy here, he needed to move on and he has. It was the best thing for both parties 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would be a real shame if they joined him over there. A realllllllll shame.

😉

Actually, yes it would, despite the sarcastic tone!

• Like 1

He made a joke. The more these posts exists, the more he has a very valid point that a load of old men were literally obsessed with each and every thing he did / said.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, hogesar said:

He made a joke. The more these posts exists, the more he has a very valid point that a load of old men were literally obsessed with each and every thing he did / said.

It never surprises me that the nuances of Todd's interviews are completely missed.

He was obviously telling the Rangers fans who were not happy with his signing that he personally knew 2 Rangers fans who were very excited and therefore the club had made the correct decision.

When he announces that part of his signing on bonus will be that the Ibrox giants will snub NCFC and have a special pre-season friendly with Dearham Town next pre-season it'll all become clear that Todd is an ace negotiator and he'll be pulling the strings from now on. 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Yes indeed, and if he keep getting subbed after 45 minutes he'll have plenty of free time to develop his comedy skills...🤣

• Haha 4

It'd be helpful if people could keep bumping this every few hours just to remind us we need to forget about him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

It'd be helpful if people could keep bumping this every few hours just to remind us we need to forget about him.

Agreed 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Always here to help Wolfo. 

Se Nada. 

I don't think Partick Thistle got enough credit for snuffing out the threat of the Dereham Messi. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Apples

1 hour ago, Mr Apples said:

I don't think Partick Thistle got enough credit for snuffing out the threat of the Dereham Messi. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Apples

He struggled against the defensive nous of Gregory's Girl. 

• Haha 1