cambridgeshire canary

Todd "cryptic post" Cantwell has returned!

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I think it's common knowledge that Webber upset him with his "staying on the pitch trying to get their photo in the paper" statement, and it was a silly thing to say in public, another example of Webbers naivity and brushless. 

It's all timing though isn't it, he releases something about Webber when we're doing ok and no-one will give two ****s.  He releases something the night after a 3-0 defeat when there's people looking for someone to blame and it's a different situation.

Thing is I can only see TNC as being his outlet if he's wanting for us to hear his side, and I can't see them wanting to facilitate an attack on the club.

Paddy and the Pinkun, on the other hand..... 🙂

Edited by Google Bot

Couldn't care less what he says from hereon in. It was hard enough feeling obliged to give a sh*t about the social media circus when he was our player... it would have been great to have a fit-and-firing TC out on the pitch, but that ship sailed long ago.

• Like 8

Just now, Google Bot said:

It's all timing though isn't it, he releases something about Webber when we're doing ok and no-one will give two ****s.  He releases something the night after a 3-0 defeat when there's people looking for someone to blame and it's a different situation.

Thing is I can only see TNC as being his outlet, and I can't see them wanting to facilitate an attack on the club.

Paddy and the Pinkun, on the other hand..... 🙂

Hed only have to put it  on twitter , Cc will take care of the rest. 

• Haha 1

Forgive my lack of sympathy towards the relatively minor trials and tribulations of a footballer with the world at his feet, on tens of thousands of pounds a week, driving a fxxcking pink Lamborghini around Dereham, telling everyone how sh1t everything is.

Screenshot_20230206_182828_Twitter.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Petriix said:

It's embarrassing. Leave the guy alone. 

Cantwell loves the drama, that's why he presses send on these things. 

What next, you going to tell people to stop the sexual objectification of a page 3 girl?

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

What next, you going to tell people to stop the sexual objectification of a page 3 girl?

Do Page 3 girls exist anymore?  

37 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I think it's common knowledge that Webber upset him with his "staying on the pitch trying to get their photo in the paper" statement, and it was a silly thing to say in public, another example of Webbers naivity and brushless. 

However Max Aarons also stayed on the pitch. I bet he wasn't too pleased with the comment either but clearly moved on from it.

Max hadn’t had his hair braided the day before for the post match photos hoping for maximum media coverage though. 

For his sake I hope he doesn't start his attention seeking sh*te in Glasgow...slightly different audience.

Apples

• Haha 1

Same as that sad act Prince Harry. 

Self obsessed drama queens and willing to throw their own under the bus for a few quid and attention.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Do Page 3 girls exist anymore?  

They don't get any work from The Sun anymore but I suspect most of them still exist in various states, many presumably married to wealthy men who can keep them in silicone, lip fillers, botox and cocaine. But I don't live in Essex so couldn't tell you with certainty.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Considering so many on here pretended they knew the real story it will be interesting to hear his side of the story.

I think amazed is more the word. Cantwll is acting like a 9 yeard old , as usual  - and knows full well that confidentuality clauses will stop him from saying anything. Look down the road where the binners have seen a few managers leave under a storm, yet not one has ever spoken out, to set the reciord straight. in fact given the clashes and hurt pride, offended feelings etc it is almost impossible to recall anyone still working in football putting over their side of things. Cantwell is an idiot if he  imagines most don't know this.

9 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Did he lose his virginity in a field behind the local pub? Asking for a friend . 

Not yet...... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Considering so many on here pretended they knew the real story it will be interesting to hear his side of the story.

I doubt it will. These things never are as interesting as the person telling them thinks they are!

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I dunno, John Hartson was almost as big as the stadium.

Poor old John’s shorts had to be commissioned from a sail maker in Wroxham

Edited by Van wink
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Poor old John’s shorts had to be commissioned from a sail maker in Wroxham

I could make a very inappropriate joke here, but I thought better before submitting reply.

5 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Todds laces were out and when it was pointed out said he was beyond laces whereas Stuart Webber punched him into the dog bowl.

"Your gun is digging into my hip"

6 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Let go Todd ffs. 

Same could be said of a fair few people on here - some of whom said they were glad to see him go so they could put it all to bed.

Yet here we are.

It's boring as fudge watching a bunch of over 50's going on about how "girly" his hair is or how "cryptic" his posts are or how he looks full of himself in instagram photo's... like they have never looked at intsagram accounts before.

Can we just agree to ignore the heck out of it all now? 

5 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Cantwell loves the drama, that's why he presses send on these things. 

MusicOnlineUK: Pot calling the kettle black.

Just sayin'...

4 hours ago, PockthorpePete said:

I think amazed is more the word. Cantwll is acting like a 9 yeard old , as usual  - and knows full well that confidentuality clauses will stop him from saying anything. Look down the road where the binners have seen a few managers leave under a storm, yet not one has ever spoken out, to set the reciord straight. in fact given the clashes and hurt pride, offended feelings etc it is almost impossible to recall anyone still working in football putting over their side of things. Cantwell is an idiot if he  imagines most don't know this.

Need to read a few articles and books old chap, if you think that's the case. Starting with Chris Sutton who has more than had his say on how he came to leave and the circumstances around that moment caught on camera with a glare as full of anger as you could write on a face when Chase was telling everyone he most definitely hadn't been sold, and wouldn't be,  when it had already been finalised. 

13 minutes ago, chicken said:

MusicOnlineUK: Pot calling the kettle black.

Just sayin'...

I'll reply to this post and address all of my other fans in great depth at some undetermined point in the future.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

6 hours ago, Petriix said:

It's embarrassing. Leave the guy alone. 

What's embarrassing is that you think its us that he wants the attention from, or its on us to 'leave him alone', when he publishes this stuff on social media. It goes straight into Scotland's most read newspaper, the Daily Record. 

The similarities with Prince Harry claiming he was leaving the Royal Family to seek 'privacy' and then buying a house near all the A List celebs in Los Angeles and trying to get in the papers every week are uncanny.

As much as it was unneeded and incredibly naïve from Webber to call Cantwell out at the time, with no potential upside from doing so, he was spot on about Cantwell staying out on the pitch to get his face in the newspapers when we were relegated. 

Capture.PNG.7751319994085404b0438eb826b9a219.PNG

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1