cambridgeshire canary

Todd "cryptic post" Cantwell has returned!

Capital R for Rangers and boyhood is one word. 

So he's going to do a bit of sh1t stirring, and here was me thinking he'd get his head down and focus on playing again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Finkle is Einhorn

Todds laces were out and when it was pointed out said he was beyond laces whereas Stuart Webber punched him into the dog bowl.

Just tell the f*cking story then, rather than all this "one day..." nonsense. 

Unless of course he's just attention seeking again. Which is more than likely. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He's back! 😂
toddddy.jpg

The fact is no Norwich fans care anymore Todd. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Just tell the f*cking story then, rather than all this "one day..." nonsense. 

Unless of course he's just attention seeking again. Which is more than likely. 

He loves a drama, was always going down this road. 

From the amount that CC writes about TC I would not be surprised if there is some sort of shrine in his house with TCs pic surrounded by candles and other stuff. TC is a classic narcicist and continuing to post about him is only going to feed his ego. Personally I look forward to the lazy entitled prcik ending up in a **** team in the lower divisions - his rangers honeymoon is unlikely to last.

I still like Harry, he is my favourite Royal.

Cantwell = Brexit I do not like it, but really hope it goes well and we can stop talking about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why not just keep quiet and get on with your football??? It only encourages more speculation.

"the way I was treated" says it all. So we will get the line he was badly treated when he reveals all. We all know that.

I'll save him the bother - it'll probably be something like this......

He didn't get the money he wanted in his new contract when he got into the first team. He felt disrespected as a result.

He didn't get the move he wanted when he wanted it because the club blocked it. He felt disrespected as a result.

He felt hard done by when he was dropped for being out of focus and he felt disrespected as a result.

He then felt hard done by because Farke wouldn't put him back in the team - and he felt disrepected as a result.

Then felt doubly hard done by because Farke forced him to go back to the U23s to get match fit - and felt doubly disrespected as a result.

He didn't like Webber pointing out his sitting on the pitch - and felt disrespected as a result. 

Smith didn't give him enough chances to show what he could do so felt disrepected as a result.

It is easy to see where things went wrong - basically a player who thought he was a big cheese couldn't handle it when he was not treated as such. "Was disprected, in'it". Boo hoo.

Just concentrate on Rangers or you might end up in the same situation there when things aren't just how you want them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I have a colleague that alleges they are close to his inner circle. Whilst she could tell me it was all down to Webber not liking him and trying to freeze him out, she couldn’t tell me where his weird London/Jamaican/whatever the f*** dialect came from, so she may or may not be connected! 

Do we really think this big reveal will be anything at all like a warts and all exposé? It’ll be a bland assertion of something that may or may not be true but is completely inconsequential to his eventual overdue move away somewhere. 

That said, I’d be a hypocrite if I said I wasn’t going to read whatever it is when someone posts it on here. I’ll not go looking for it, but I like the goss. Todd likes that I like the goss too.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Capital R for Rangers and boyhood is one word. 

So he's going to do a bit of sh1t stirring, and here was me thinking he'd get his head down and focus on playing again.

Don't ignore the Americanisation of the spelling of amasing either.

It was all set up for him at the start of last season to be the man. He started against Liverpool with Farke's endorsement ringing in his ears. That was his big chance to prove he was the dogs and earn his big new contract by being the one who kept us up.

He blew it.

Not good enough.

Don't know or care what he's like as a person; just know that as a footballer, he will never make it in the Premier League. Perhaps that's hard for him to take, but It's no one's fault but his.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

It was all set up for him at the start of last season to be the man. He started against Liverpool with Farke's endorsement ringing in his ears. That was his big chance to prove he was the dogs and earn his big new contract by being the one who kept us up.

He blew it.

Not good enough.

Don't know or care what he's like as a person; just know that as a footballer, he will never make it in the Premier League. Perhaps that's hard for him to take, but It's no one's fault but his.

No longer Norwich City’s problem is the blessing. 

24 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

I wonder how Todd will feel when he has a drop in form, coz they won't be as forgiving as NCFC fans

Forgiving? People on here hated him even when he played well. They still stalk him on social media and have a dig at whatever he posts. They trawl through the highlights of his man-of-the-match performance for his new club and blame him for the goal they conceded.

It's embarrassing. Leave the guy alone. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

No longer Norwich City’s problem is the blessing. 

This is presuming that he's not going to reveal something about how Webber had treated him, of course. In which case that would become a problem with the club and fans.

"My fans"

I support players who give 100 percent to the shirt of the club I support. He didn't do much of that for 19 months.

Only 12 year olds boys and 18 year old wannabe wags are "fans" of individual players surely. Got my favourites from over the years, suppose I did follow Hucks at San Jose a bit, and Wes at Cambridge, but not like people from Norwich go out of their way to watch a Leicester game because they are "James Maddison fans" is it? Or do they?

1 minute ago, Google Bot said:

This is presuming that he's not going to reveal something about how Webber had treated him, of course. In which case that would become a problem with the club and fans.

I think it's common knowledge that Webber upset him with his "staying on the pitch trying to get their photo in the paper" statement, and it was a silly thing to say in public, another example of Webbers naivity and brushless. 

However Max Aarons also stayed on the pitch. I bet he wasn't too pleased with the comment either but clearly moved on from it.