Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

194,512 New Shares - a Theory

10 hours ago, shefcanary said:

You know it doesn't Essex. Is the circle really a torus that can't be squared? Or did Bailey get it wrong (for once)?

Great stuff from yourself, @GMF, @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and @PurpleCanary and others.

I will revise my original theory in so much as clearly the re-financing will be loans based and as such I think you are right that the new shares will be issued at nominal price though in the wider scheme of things it won't matter.

I think the Panel verdict goes with the C Preference Share transaction being the only one S&J will enter into. It will be part of the transfer and perhaps Tom will be there for the long haul with a Board role that focuses on the Club's Community side and interface with CSF. In a sense that also fits with S&J will only take out what they put in.

Perhaps symbolic shareholding will mean 5% are still held by small shareholders. If so that may well be a very long term arrangement.

We could still be wrong but surely it is our best guess given what we know?

32 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

194,512 is the number of times Delia has given the ball away on purpose during the period 1996-2023.

She’s no Tommy Tryball!