Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

TNC Wagner interview

2 minutes ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

Wow! What a coup for them. I'll be very excited to watch. I know a lot around here dislike the TNC boys but I do appreciate them very much and always tune into their content!

Yep good viewing

This would have had to have been cleared by the club first which makes it all the more interesting. 

26 minutes ago, chicken said:

This would have had to have been cleared by the club first which makes it all the more interesting. 

All sorted by Delia. 

findlaymarks-norwich.gif.138e3e2daa17ea992fcf393dfafb69a2.gif

1 hour ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

Wow! What a coup for them. I'll be very excited to watch. I know a lot around here dislike the TNC boys but I do appreciate them very much and always tune into their content!

A lot actually dislike them!    How sad they must be!    They present pretty good, amusing content in a reasonably amiable and streetwise manner..... some people must have a pretty dim view of life if they have time to dislike them!   

Looking forward to it!  OTBC

Edited by ged in the onion bag
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nothing against TNC but I do find them difficult to like. I guess that is something against them 🤣But why do they give interviews to these 2 rather than proper journalist's. I would much rather have an in depth with Paddy or Michael Bailey. I'm sure we would find out more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chicken said:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Canaries north said:

Nothing against TNC but I do find them difficult to like. I guess that is something against them 🤣But why do they give interviews to these 2 rather than proper journalist's. I would much rather have an in depth with Paddy or Michael Bailey. I'm sure we would find out more. 

Can't put a price on control 

42 minutes ago, Canaries north said:

I think you’ve answered your own question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Canaries north said:

Totally agree. Much better quality of analysis if it was PinkUn or Bailey. If you wanted to be cynical, you could say that was the whole point as far as the club is concerned. 

More sycophantic bollox. If this is the club trying to say 'here, we love fan groups again', it really doesn't work like that. TNC offer absolutely nothing to my experience as an NCFC fan. Give it to ACN.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

More sycophantic bollox. If this is the club trying to say 'here, we love fan groups again', it really doesn't work like that. TNC offer absolutely nothing to my experience as an NCFC fan. Give it to ACN.

Seriously? How many clubs do anything like this?

17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Will Dan Haulker the media man be sitting beside DW ?

He will be skulking around  in the background .😉🦂.

Easy 💰 money.

Edited by Mengo

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Would be interesting to know how TNC got back into Norwichs good books, hope they didn't lose too much dignity in their grovelling.

I don't think they ever fell out with the club did they? And they're "fan media" so a bit different. They're amateur so far as I am aware.

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Will Dan Haulker the media man be sitting beside DW ?

He's not in the trailer, so he's probably on that there tablet telling the boys what questions to ask... 

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Would be interesting to know how TNC got back into Norwichs good books, hope they didn't lose too much dignity in their grovelling.

Jack Reeve's tweets this season would suggest that they're a fully paid up member of the Norwich media team. 

Two Norwich fans so far up their own **** and kissing the clubs', I'm surprised they have time for things like this.

2 hours ago, Canaries north said:

More likely to give an interview to the meme vid guy 'totallytettey' than a journalist. 

2 hours ago, Canaries north said:

It is a different environment, Jack and Chris are likeable commentators on the subject, who produce entertaining NCFC ‘content’.  Michael and Paddy are more serious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Holt said:

The club can’t win, they are offering people up for content outside of the old fashioned press conferences.  Paddy and Michael can ask whatever serious questions they want there.  To get a more light hearted and likeable view, what is the point of doing that with Michael or Paddy - hopefully they can do some more serious pieces with those guys in the future.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alex_ncfc said:

Two Norwich fans so far up their own **** and kissing the clubs', I'm surprised they have time for things like this.

I wouldn't say that, they were quite critical of Dean Smith.

At the end of the day though, if you want interviews with people, kissing **** is what you have to do. That's how PR works.

As I've said before, the change from Archant appears to have also been a change in tact. I feel the pinkun chaps have become a lot more balanced in their reporting of Norwich where as in the past it was perhaps only non-local media that was happily scathing - usually just to get headlines to sell - well, article titles.

Michael Bailey is still the best for me - he appears the most balanced, criticism is generally constructive and given with good analysis whilst he also errs on trying to find positive ways to look at things.

Paddy is probably as true a neutral as you can get as he's a Coventry fan. I do find myself listening to their vids questioning some of their reasoning though. There is sometimes more to be found amongst the more reasonable posters on here.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

Now that is some feat!! Kissing someone else's a55 while having your head up your own. For that alone , they deserve a little respect. 

15 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

Cheaper than getting in Alice Piper or Darren Eadie to do it? 🤔😉😆

They’re both good lads but don’t like the channel. Unfortunately they’ve gone down the clickbait route 

17 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

17 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Seriously? How many clubs do anything like this?

Beat me to it. This is more exposure than 99% of clubs at our level seem to give their fans, from a quick look at youtube channel's and official lines. Unless anyone can prove otherwise? What more do people want?

Anyway, i'll be honest I doubt the TNC stuff is aimed at the majority of this forum. The younger fans, the future of the club, are also part of the fanbase and they seem to love the TNC content, hence it's success. These younger fans aren't on this forum and I really don't blame them for that.