Top corner

Marquinhos on loan

8 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Not the footballing nation they used to be though are they, haven't reached any of the last 5 World Cup finals.

I would take a full team of Brazilians over most nations for entertainment! 

5 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

I would take a full team of Brazilians over most nations for entertainment! 

Edited by GenerationA47
Nonsense

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

“The South American will help fill the void at Carrrow Road left by Todd Cantwell’s departure to Rangers.”

Interesting wording

But the question we were all wondering  but were too afraid to ask is, can he fill Skipp’s void ?

Not sure how to feel. This chap looks promising.

Rowe is "back on the grass" which apparently means playing himself into contention.

Tzolis could be back in the building too.

I'm trying not to get a little excited by the idea to be honest. 

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Official club announcement today or tomorrow? Place your bets!

Not going to bet, as there are a few potential moves on the cards so don't expect them to be dripping everything separately - expect a big round up at some point with Wagner beaming in the middle.

This rather downbeat assessment was the report from an Arsenal supporting mate of mine ….

‘He’s not bad, there’s worse players. I’m not sure what he can really add to your team though’

Must be the right sided midfielder we have been looking for.  Plenty left sided options Plachets, Rashica (loan), Onel, Cantwell (Rangers and Tzolis.  Sinani only fit on right and not really an option, Rowe coming back from injury.  

21 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

Tzolis and Marquinhos two fresh potentially exciting options. Played with Sara at Sao Paulo.

Screenshot_20230130_112235_Twitter.jpg

The remainder of the regular season or the remainder of the season potentially including the play-offs?

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

The remainder of the regular season or the remainder of the season potentially including the play-offs?

It'll be the whole season. I've never heard of a loan expiring before the play-offs.

• Thanks 1

Wonder what sort of wage he's on, £30k a week?

Sounds like we're going full tilt for promotion as otherwise no point in developing someonelse's youngster.

Happy days, welcome Marquo. Will be on the bench minimum for Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sounds like we're going full tilt for promotion as otherwise no point in developing someonelse's youngster.

Don't forget Ramsay went back, so a loan like this was already part of our budget for the season.

• Like 3

I hope he does well whilst with us, he has to be better than some of the players who have left or who have been touted as leaving, if he can help us gain promotion then fantastic, with Rowe coming back, and Tzolis returning it gives us more options and also keeps players on there toes to work hard to be in the team.

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Cantwell gets number 13 at rangers.

Marqinhos gets number 13 here at Norwich.

Coincidence?😉

I maintain that you’ve got to be special to carry off No.13. And not Pastor Maldonado ‘special’, either. Good luck, lad. 

386DCF7B-15BC-4D64-847D-EA4F38BAEB1B.jpeg

• Like 1

Arsenal look a fitter, faster stronger team this season. As he's been training with them he should be in very good shape to handle Wagner's training regime and tactics.

With real wide players coming in on loan / returning from loans, should mean we’ve seen the last of Sargent being played out of position 🤞🏻

Edited by CanaryNath

I see somewhere it says 19 years old, he looks a lot older……good to add to the squad and if it means off loading those who aren’t in the future plans then great. Wagner knows what he wants.

Well it's a new signing fitting our not so amazing(of late) recruitment model. An inexperienced player in on loan.

48 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Cantwell gets number 13 at rangers.

Marqinhos gets number 13 here at Norwich.

Coincidence?😉

💯 they have done that on purpose! My first thought 😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Well it's a new signing fitting our not so amazing(of late) recruitment model. An inexperienced player in on loan.

Inexperienced? How many of our players have a goal and an assist in Europe? Or spent the season so far training daily with the team at the top of the premier league? 

• Like 1